The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. L

Hasselblad GIL GPS

Does anyone here have experience with the Hasselblad GIL GPS? Is it any good? Does it drain your battery quickly? Any feed-back would be much appreciated. Thank you. Laurent
  2. L

Aerial Photography With Hasselblad H4D-40

I have not posted here in a while, but thought I would show the kind of pictures I have been able to generate with my H4D-40 while flying in my region. To me being able to shoot handheld at speeds as low as 125th is amazing. I love the bright viewfinder of this camera when I am in flight. The...
  3. L

Printing for Murals

I would like to make murals out of my pictures but I am not sure what would be the best paper or fabric to use for this. I have just acquired the ipf8300 and would love to offer murals to my clients. What would be your suggestion? Is there one that is easier to install on walls? I am looking...
  4. L

I Love My H4D-40

I love my H4D-40. Though I have had some difficulties with my new H4D-40 I must say that the files it delivers is far superior to what I was able to generate with my other camera. Here are a few sample photos I took with my new H4D-40. Hope you enjoy. Laurent
  5. L

Arca Cube Vs Z1?

I can easily imagine that working with the Cube is a more appealing option and it is most likely a charm to work with. Is it however worth the extra $1200 more then the Arca Z1 double pan? Do you feel it helps you generate extra money? Is it really worth the investment? Are there some...
  6. L

H4D-40 Does not Power-Up

Today I was shooting with my H4D-40 tethered. I had to unplug the camera from the computer while it camera was on. I must say that I have done that in the past and nothing wrong happened. Today for some reason unknown to me the camera started to malfunction and it gave me a message “Exposure...
  7. L

Medium Format Camera Care

First let me say thank you to all of you who took the time to answer my first post. Your answers were very valuable. The most valuable one was probably the one from Jack Flesher when he said, “NONE of us are 100% pleased with either system”. :) I then felt comfortable going with the one that...
  8. L

Need Help For New System Hasselblad or Phase One?

Good day everyone, I have been looking this forum for a few days now and thought that I would join hoping that I could find some guidance. I know this subject has been discussed on other forums/threads and comparisons have been made yet I would like to appeal to your kindness and have some of...