The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. T

WTB: Hasselblad XCD 135mm with X Converter

Looking for a nice used Hasselblad XCD 135mm with X Converter. I have a nice 45p if potential seller want to trade + difference. Tim Wier www.photographerstrailnotes.com
  2. T

Phase One 35 mm I 3.5 Blue Ring Lens

I have purchased from Jeff before. Straight up guy! Solid all the way.
  3. T

Equivalent focal lengths - Rodenstock 32mm / 90mm on 907x?

Peter, I have a quick excel spreadsheet that allows for 35mm equivalents for any digital back (as long as you know the sensor size). Simply type in the new sensor dimensions in the yellow cells and the 35mm equivalent shows in the grey cells. The format will not allow me to attach an excel...
  4. T

FS: Cambo WRS System - WRS1000, mounts, Phase One 280H

Remaining items for sale: Cambo WRS H mount adapter - $300 Phase One IQ280 (H mount) - $6,000
  5. T

FS: Hasselblad X1D ii, 45P, 35-75mm zoom, extra battery, charger and Markins L bracket

Up for sale is this great X1Dii system with lenses, an L bracket, and an extra battery and charger. I just sold my Cambo system to purchase this great system this week! However, an unanticipated curveball has come my way, and now need to let it find a new home. The camera, 45P, the extra...
  6. T

WTB: Hasselblad XPan Lenses

I just purchased an X1D II and wanted to try an Xpan 45mm lens on the camera. Does anyone have an Xpan 45mm or 30mm lens there are looking to sell (or rent)? Let me know. Tim Wier
  7. T

The lenses and viewfinder have been sold. The remaining items are: WRS 1000 camera with tripod plate - $1,300 H mount adapter - $300 Mamiya/Phase One mount - $300 Phase One IQ280 (H mount) - $6,000
  8. T

Forgot to mention - I am in the US. Prices are net to me and shipping is included USPS Priority to US address. Thanks, Tim Wier
  9. T

Age and time have me selling my wonderful Cambo WRS system. The system includes: WRS 1000 camera with tripod plate - $1,300 - SOLD H mount adapter - $300 Mamiya/Phase One mount - $300 - SOLD Focus/composition viewfinder - $300 SOLD Rodie 40mm lens - $3,200 SOLD SK 72mm lens - $2,200 SOLD Rodie...
  10. T

WTB / Trade for: X1D II 50C System

I am considering moving from my Cambo WRS system to a Hasselblad X1D II 50C System. Items I am looking for are an X1D II, 30mm, 45Pmm, 80mm or 35-75mm zoom. Looking to purchase or potentially trade parts of my Cambo WRS system. The system includes WRS 1200, H and M/Phase adapter, 90mm Rodie...
  11. T

FS Canon 200mm 2.6 LII

Selling Canon EF 200mm 2.8 LII - $400 USD includes shipping in the US. A very, very sharp lens with a excellent bokeh. The lens is in excellent condition.
  12. T

FS: Canon EF 24mm 1.4 LII

Selling Canon EF 24mm 1.4 LII - $800 USD includes shipping in the US. An extremely sharp lens with a great aperture for shooting astrophotography. The lens is in excellent condition with the original box, pouch, and lens hood.
  13. T

907x 50c now available

Thanks for posting. This looks like a good solution.
  14. T

907x 50c now available

I also found an L bracket from Markins for the Hasselblad LH-4 which looks like it might work. https://www.markins.us/collections/hasselblad-body/products/l-plate-for-hasselblad-lh4
  15. T

907x 50c now available

Thanks. Since my original post, I found this link from another forum member. It's from 3 Legged Thing, but compatible with the Capture Clip from Peak Design. https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/prod...ng_ellie_pd_s_g_ellie_pd_short_universal.html
  16. T

907x 50c now available

The 907x looks like a great option to replace a couple of current camera systems. I like to shoot vertical panos to stitch to a horizontal 6:4 or 2:1. Is there a way to attach the 907X to a tripod in a portrait (vertical) position? I have not seen an L bracket for the camera anywhere at this point.
  17. T

FS - Phase One IQ160 and IQ180 backs

Both backs are sold.
  18. T

The IQ180 has sold.
  19. T

Up for sale are a couple of very nice Phase One backs. The IQ160 has slight bag rubs on the bottom corners and the IQ180 has a slight bag rub on the bottom left corner. Other than this, both backs are in very good to excellent condition and are in perfect working order. IQ160 - 6,597...