The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. jmooney

FS/FT: Nikon 55-200mm VR Telephoto Lens

Like new Nikon 55-200mm VR Telephoto Lens with hood, pouch, all caps, and original box. Lens works perfectly and the glass is clean and clear. This is an excellent and lightweight choice for Nikon shooters looking to add a telephoto lens to their bag. IMG_1530 by jmooney776, on Flickr...
  2. jmooney

Like New Ricoh GRD IV with 2GB SD Card

I have for sale a practically new Ricoh GRD IV. I purchased this camera new about a month and a half ago and have taken about 47 shots with it. It's a really wonderful camera but I just haven't been using it and I hate to see it just sitting there. It's in brand new condition and comes with...
  3. jmooney

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX07 Digital Camera

Bump and drop to $49 shipped.
  4. jmooney

FS: Books - Sudek/Leica/Wegman/Capa

All sold pending payment!
  5. jmooney

Sale pending on both Leica books and the Sudek book. Capa and Wegman still available. You can have both for $20 shipped!
  6. jmooney

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX07 Digital Camera

For sale is a good condition Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX07 Digital Camera. This was my wife's camera and she's stolen one of my SLR's so this doesn't see much use and I'd like to move it along to someone who would enjoy it. Specs: -7.2 MP -4:3, 3:2, 16:9 Aspect Ratios -Video - 4:3-640X480...
  7. jmooney

I have several books for sale: Leica: Witness to a Century - never read but has shelf wear. The dust jacket is curling at the edges and there are marks on the DJ. IMG_0211 by jmooney776, on Flickr Asking $23 shipped in the US. Outside of the US, please PM for shipping quote. Sudek by...
  8. jmooney

Olympus Stylus Epic Film Camera 35mm 2.8 lens

For sale I have a good condition Stylus Epic. This is a great compact camera that is weather resistant and has a very sharp lens. The lens is clean and clear. The camera works perfectly and has a fresh battery installed. Cosmetically it has some marks from being carried. Nothing out of the...
  9. jmooney

23 Issues of Black and White Photography (UK) Magazine

For sale I have 23 back issues of Black and White Photography Magazine from the UK. Issues are good reading copies most are in great shape a few may be some creases or tears in the covers. The issues are: 12/09 02/10 4/10 6/10 7/10 10/10 11/10 12/10 1/11 2/11 3/11 4/11 5/11 6/11 9/11 12/11...
  10. jmooney

Olympus Stylus Tough 6000 with Floating Strap, XD Card, and Case

For sale is a lightly used Olympus Stylus Tough 6000. This camera has taken less than 200 shots. The LCD does have some light scratches from riding in my wife's purse. 10 Megapixel, water and shock resistant. This camera has never been dropped and has never been in the water. I bought it...
  11. jmooney

FS: Books - Marketing Fine Art Photography /Album/ Modern Ruins & More

Some books have sold. Here's what's still available: Leica User Forum Book - Asking $40 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for shipping quote. Modern Ruins - Asking $30 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for shipping quote. You can have both for $65 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM...
  12. jmooney

FS: Books - Marketing Fine Art Photography /Album/ Modern Ruins & More

I have several books for sale: Marketing Fine Art Photography by Alain Broit - New and never read. MarketingFAPhoto by jmooney776, on Flickr Asking $20 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for shipping quote. Modern Ruins by Shaun O'Boyle and Geoff Manaugh - New still in plastic wrap...
  13. jmooney

FS: Olympus OM-2N / 35mm 2.8 /50mm 1.8

50mm is sold! Remaining items: Body and 35mm: Asking $100 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote Body alone: Asking $48 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote
  14. jmooney

Ok folks. I really need to move this stuff and replace the dust in my wallet with some cash: Body and both lenses: Asking $120 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote Body and 50mm: Asking $75 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote Body and 35mm: Asking $100 shipped in the...
  15. jmooney

Bump and drop $125 shipped in the US. Foreign $175 shipped. Offers entertained. Really would like to sell this today!!