The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

Betterlight vs Canon 5D, an informal comparison

A shot of my living room with the Canon 5D 16-35mm f2.8 mark II at 35mm f10, 1/5 sec and ISO 100. Camera was on tripod with mirror lock up and self timer. The raw file was process in Camera Raw. The Betterlight is the super 6K at ISO 553 and 1/20 sec line scan, with the Schneider 110mm XL on a...
  2. F

WTB: 150mm lens for Mamiya 7

I am looking for a mint 150mm f/4.5 for Mamiya 7.
  3. F

WTB: Horseman 6x12 Roll Film Holder for 4x5

I am looking for a Horseman 6x12 roll film holder in good condition that would fit a 4x5 camera.
  4. F

WTB: Betterlight scanning back 6000-HS or Super 6K-HS

Looking for either the 6000-HS or the Super 6K-HS Betterlight scanning backs in excellent condition. These backs use the Kodak K-2 CCD and have a USB-2 interface.
  5. F

WTB: Phase One P25, P25+ or P45 for Hasselblad V

I am looking for a P25, P25+ or P45 (the P45+ is out of my price range) in excellent condition for my Hasselblad 500c/m.
  6. F

WTB: Schneider 47mm XL + center filter

I am looking for a mint 47/5.6 Super Angulon XL for my 4x5, ideally with the center filter IIIc.
  7. F

4x5 & 6x7 film+Imacon X5 vs MFDB

For someone still shooting 4x5 and medium format film, how does the quality of the resulting prints obtained from scanning with an X5 (or X1, 949, 646) compares with what can be achieved with MFDB. Also, I am mainly interested in B&W, and even with 4x5, I can't achieve the same richness of...
  8. F

LR 2.2 and Canon G10

Just downloaded the 2.2 upgrade to Lightroom, which now supports the G10 RAW files. I played with some files that I had shot in RAW+JPEG. I found the highlights recovery minimal, and fill light would quickly results in noisy shadows. I like the sharpness of the jpeg, but couldn't get settings...
  9. F

Advice on Hasselblad 500CM purchase

This is my first post on this forum! I've been a daily visitor for the past year, and have always been impressed with the wealth of information, as well as the civilized tone of the contributors. I am facing a dilemma, someone in town is selling a Hasselblad 500CM with a 40mm CF, 80 and 150, 3...