The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Hauxon

Leica R 90/2.8 and 50/2 on 5DII

I'm able to buy these two Leica R lenses, 90mm f/2.8 3 Elmarit cam and 50mm f/2 Summicron 1 cam, and need some info on these lenses. There seems to be multiple versions of these lenses, can I figure out the age/version from the 1cam/3 cam? I plan to use the lenses with 5D Mark II any...
  2. Hauxon

[FS] Olympus OM 18mm f/3.5 Zuiko (sold)

THE LENS HAS BEEN SOLD! I'm selling my gem the 18mm f/3.5 Zuiko. The lens has been in my posession since 2006 and is extremely well cared for (see pictures). It includes the rather rare original 49->72mm adapter-ring/hood. I'll include a OM to EOS adapter ring in the price. I want $1000 for...
  3. Hauxon

Micro 4/3 lenses and filters

I just sold all my Canon gear and bought a used Olympus E-P1 with kit lens, fl-14 flash and Panasonic 20/1.7 lens. I plan using the m4/3 system alongside my Mamiya 7 film camera. I mostly shoot travel/landscape and used my Lee filter system a lot with the Canon lenses both regular ND and ND...
  4. Hauxon

Phase One => not for photographers

Since everyone here is so extremely excited about the new backs I like to spoil the party with boring discussing about marketing/price policy. This just NEEDS to be discussed. To me Phase One is heading in the same direction as Leica. The targeted customer is a wealthy amateur and few...
  5. Hauxon

[WTB] Gold'n Blue pola, L bracket f. 1Ds2, Lee system

These are items that are on my to-buy in near future list. If someone's got these items collecting dust send me a line. 1. L-bracket for Canon 1Ds Mark II 2. Lee filter holder and filters 3. Singh Ray 77mm Gold'n Blue Polarizer (might consider 72mm too) Hrannar
  6. Hauxon

Zeiss 35mm Flektagon for Hy6 availablility?

Any news on this lens? If I remember correctly it was supposed to be released Q2 2008. PS. Do you think a Sinar hy6 and 54LV back would be a good choice for landscape/nature photography? Best, Hrannar
  7. Hauxon

Super-wides in MF land

Hi this is my first post here, been a lurker for a while but feel now is time to speak up. I'm an amateur/semi-pro nature photographer. I mostly shoot landscapes With my Canon 1Ds II and Olympus 18mm f/3.5 Zuiko. I'm pleased with the combo but have been thinking that MF might have something...