The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

FS: Panasonic GH2 w/14-42 kit lens, great condition, $679 shipped CONUS

Selling my Panasonic GH2 with the kit 14-42 zoom lens. I've recently purchased a Fuji X system, and I don't shoot enough video to justify keeping this. Camera: The GH2 is a 16 megapixel Micro 4/3 camera that can take a wide variety of excellent lenses from Panasonic, Olympus, Sigma, and...
  2. B

Long zoom lens question

Greetings, We have the Panasonic 45-200 zoom. It's perfectly nice as a consumer level zoom lens, and my wife uses it all the time for close up shots in the garden. I'm looking at the 100-300 zoom and wondering if anyone who has both would care to comment on the differences. It looks like the...
  3. B

card for GH2

Greetings, Just bought at GH2 and notice that it takes a long time to write raw files to my usual Sandisk Ultra cards. Those cards are fine with my GF1 and G1, but noticeably slow with the GH2. Has anyone tested the newer cards like the Sandisk Extreme class 10? Is there a significant speed...
  4. B

Manual focus with G3?

Quick question: I use some old Canon FD lenses on my GF1 with an adapter. Zooming in for manual focus is easy -- just click the wheel and it zooms, then press the shutter button to return to the full view. How does this work on the G3? I can't find any information on the usual web sites...
  5. B

Travel charger for GF1, G1

Greetings, The charger that came with my G1 and GF1 is fine, but it has a very long, heavy cord, rather than the built-in plug that is common in other small camera chargers. I have seen several cheap off-brand chargers at Amazon that are much more compact, but I'm not sure about quality. Has...