The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

FS: Rolleiflex 3.5F

Reluctantly selling my lovely Rolleiflex 3.5F with the coveted Zeiss Planar lens. The camera was completely overhauled in September 2013 and the focusing screen was changed to a new brighter one than the original. The only things to note are; the lightmeter does not work and the plastic cover is...
  2. M

Istanbul Protests

I'm currently in Istanbul, staying in Beşiktaş where some of the worst clashes to date took place last night. I took some pictures that I thought I'd share, unfortunately I only brought my old trusty P25, so I did what I could and cranked it up to ISO 800, set my manual focus lens to f/1.9 and...
  3. M

Mamiya rz67 180mm, W-N vs. SB + spacer?

I was wondering if there are any reasons to go for the 180mm W-N instead of the SB + spacer? Do you have to make any exposure compensation with the SB + spacer? Is the finder darker? Is the combo heavier than the W-N alone? Anything else I should consider? Thanks.
  4. M

FS: Canon 1Ds + 50mm f/1.4 lens. *UPDATED*

Selling my Canon 1Ds + 50mm f/1.4. Body is in great condition, only a small spot (ca. 4x8mm) of paint rubbed off on the bottom, and some mild paint wear on the hot shoe. You'd be hard pressed to find a better looking 1Ds. Everything works perfect, but you'll have to buy a new battery as the...
  5. M

WTB: F-stop Satori EXP w. large/xlarge ICU.

Subject says it all, PM me if you have one for sale. cheers
  6. M

Mamiya G3 bellows hood + LEE filters?

Does anyone know if it's possible to use LEE filters with the Mamiya G3 bellows lens hood somehow?
  7. M

WTB: Mamiya rz67 lenses *EU*

I'm looking for the following rz67 lenses in MINT condition: 50mm ULD 65mm L/A 140mm L/A No beaters, and no fantasy prices please.
  8. M

WTB: Mamiya rz67 pro IID kit *EU*

I'm looking to buy a Mamiya rz67 pro IID with the 110mm kit lens, and possibly other lenses too if it comes with the camera. I'm only interested in the "D" version, and it must be in the EU as I want to avoid import duties and taxes. cheers
  9. M

FS: Mamiya AF 35mm f/3.5 for 645

The lens is in MINT condition and I want 750 euro + shipping for it. I'm located in Sweden / EU.
  10. M

WTB Mamiya rz67 proIID, 110mm & digital adapter HX701

PM what you got and what you want for it.
  11. M

WTB Mamiya MF 80mm f/1.9 N.

I'm only only interested in the "N" version and only mint/near mint condition.
  12. M

FS: P25 with Mamiya 645AFD kit & 35, 120, 150 lenses.

I'm selling my Phase One P25 and Mamiya 645AFD kit with 80mm lens. The back and camera is in great condition with ~10500 actuations, and I've never had a problem with either. Price: 4600 euro + shipping & fees. I also have a 35mm (800 euro), 150mm f/3,5 (400 euro) and a MF 120mm macro (400...
  13. M

FS: P25 with Mamiya 645AFD kit.

I'm selling my Phase One P25 and Mamiya 645AFD kit with 80mm lens. The back and camera is in great condition, 10500 actuations, and I've never had a problem with either. I also have a 35mm, 150mm and a 120mm lens that I can sell, but I won't part with these unless I sell the back first. I'm...
  14. M

Istanbul (Not MF)

I hope it's ok I post a couple of photos from Istanbul where I am on vacation right now, even though they were taken with a 1Ds. This section is where I feel at home since I mostly use a P25. If it's not ok feel free to delete the post.