The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. U

Trip with VW t3 campervan model of 1984 at Greece - a7iii

Great video. It really caught the camping mood.
  2. U

Sony A9 at 840mm

Simply stunning.
  3. U

GFX InfraRED

Thanks a lot Ken. Your snowy scene is looking really good. How do you find using the hot mirror filter for visible light? Is it just as using an unconverted camera? Do you lose any of the light ? Kolari claims half a stop. Is the IQ the same? Any visible image degradation because of the filter...
  4. U

GFX InfraRED

So Ken, what happened, did you get your GFX Ir'ed? Me and many are waiting to hear for your experience. I hope everything is cool for you on this new wonderful photographic adventure. Best Eduardo
  5. U

"Capturing Infrared"

I've found at Kolari's (not at lens hotspot database) the Sigma 16/1.4 is awful for infrared. Sigh
  6. U

"Capturing Infrared"

Re: "Capturing Infrared with Sigma 16/1.4 with Sony Axxx? Hello, I am currently very interested to "upgrade" my Supercolor converted A6000. This lens seems to be really sharp at a great price. I've searching through the web for info including Lifepixel and Kolari hotspot databases but no luck...
  7. U

My experience with the Hasselblad X1D

Amazing photos. Thanks for sharing. Eduardo
  8. U

DT's IQ4 Tech Camera Test Teaser

These tests alone (tho I can't afford it) makes me lust even more for the IQ4 and have even more respect for the Sony sensor division. I was under the impression that BSI was mainly good for the very small formats. But this is huge!
  9. U

Future Sony FE Bodies

But we haven't seen yet Nikon response for this class. Neither for the S model. What a beast! I think the A9 will be impossible for Nikon to match at any given time of release. Sony owns the sensor.
  10. U

Future Sony FE Bodies

I think Nikon's mirrorless FF first try is a little disappointing but mainly because we have the A73 and A7R3. So, actually Nikon is only 18 months behind. They will catch up I think. Ed
  11. U

New P1 Industrial System - New Sony Sensor

The winner will emerge as Skynet.
  12. U

Repair RX1RII or move on

I have a RX100M3. I always do first a gentle slow squeeze-in using my thumb and my index and then the push down. I feel this operation is safer to keep the VF on the right position (perhaps unnecessary) before going down. Is it the same kind of mechanism on RX1R2?
  13. U

X1D: Where are we at?

Thanks Joe. Such a beautiful image at that dimension must be a real treat to anyone entering the room. Can you talk a bit about how it was mounted? Congrats Eduardo Edit: I guess it's the same you responded to Bob. ��
  14. U

Someone you know that prints A0 with a 44X33 50mp sensor? I'd loved to know if there's any concession to quality image wise. TiA
  15. U

I understand the sensor will be the same size but with twice the mp's. Best Eduardo
  16. U

Fujifilm's GFX 50S Thumbs up or down

Why do you find them crappy? They look exactly like the attachments of my 500CM and for me they are the most practical I've ever experienced on any camera I've owned. Best
  17. U

645Z DXO Mark

If I recall well, "a Greyhound bus from the 50's" It was me. 🙈 Few years later, now we have the X1D and the GFX. Particulary neither is a beautiful camera but they are much better looking. I don't have a name for them. LOL! Eduardo
  18. U

PhotonsToPhotos Seeks Your Help

I own a RX100-3 and two A6000. One converted to IR. How can I help?