The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. 2jbourret

Replacing the grips on a Cambo WRS?

Gotta admit, I'm wondering if I want to go thru with it, if it means in-setting a block of steel in each grip. Especially 'cause it now means doing it x4, since Ken is holding out for his pair. ;)
  2. 2jbourret

Hi Don, Ken. You have other things on your minds, I know. California coast, Big Sur, Garrapata.... Yeah, I'm jealous. Have a beer at Nepenthe for me. Talk to you when you come back to reality. Jamie
  3. 2jbourret

Don appears to be awol. Can anyone answer my last question?
  4. 2jbourret

Don, Having peeled back the sticky-back felt and found the screws, I see that the screws have very little 'meat' around them where they screw into the grips. This is fine in the aluminum grip, but I am concerned that there will not be adequate strength so near the edge of a wood grip...
  5. 2jbourret

Ken, both having Don do the install, and being in Carmel sound great. Alas, tis not to be. Besides I have work to do. The zebrawood is still just a rough block. Justin, Don, the posting was perfect, thank you.
  6. 2jbourret

I'm planning on making zebrawood grips for my WRS, if I can figure out how to remove and replace the black grips that came on the body. Does anyone have any idea how to do this? There don't seem to be any obvious screws, etc. on either the body or grips. Thanks!
  7. 2jbourret

Cambo/Schneider SK 35 xl apo-digitar + centerfilter

SOLD: Cambo/Schneider SK 35 xl apo-digitar + centerfilter Sold
  8. 2jbourret

Cambo/Schneider SK 35 xl apo-digitar + centerfilter

SK 35 xl apo-digitar lens in Cambo WDS lenspanel, with SK centerfilter and 52 to 67 step-up ring. As new, in box. Purchased new from Capture Integration in Mar. 2011. $2350.00 incl. Paypal and shipping to CONUS.
  9. 2jbourret

Moved: transfer files from older MacPro to MBP Retina

Jack, just so I'm clear: The FW drives are connected to the new mac with FW800 cable and a FW/TB adapter, and the TB RAID array is connected to the second TB port, and files are through-put to the RAID? Thanks!
  10. 2jbourret

Moved: transfer files from older MacPro to MBP Retina

Im looking at buying a MacBook Pro to replace an older (2008) MacPro. The MBP will have an SSD and a Thunderbolt RAID, such as a Pegasus R6. Since my Tower has far more internal storage than the MBP will have, I have a few questions: 1)what is the best process for moving files to the new...
  11. 2jbourret

File transfer from MacPro to MBP Retina w/SSD

My apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place. It may belong in 'Gear Garage'.
  12. 2jbourret

File transfer from MacPro to MBP Retina w/SSD

Im looking at buying a MacBook Pro to replace an older (2008) MacPro. The MBP will have an SSD and a Thunderbolt RAID, such as a Pegasus R6. Since my Tower has far more internal storage than the MBP will have, I have a few questions: 1)what is the best process for moving files to the new...
  13. 2jbourret

Schneider-Kreuznach/ Cambo Digitar 35 - FS or Trade

Still available. Would also trade for: Schneider Apo-Digitar 5.6/150 N
  14. 2jbourret

Schneider-Kreuznach/ Cambo Digitar 35 - FS or Trade

SK 35 xl apo-digitar lens in Cambo WDS lenspanel, with SK centerfilter and 52 to 67 step-up ring. As new, in box. Purchased new from Capture Integration in Mar. 2011. Photos: http://jamesbourret.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/SCHNEIDER-CAMBO-XL35MM/G00003mNKD.jr4.o/I0000CtGhOekXmws $3300.00 or...
  15. 2jbourret

LR4 - Epson printing problem - IQ180

After thinking about this further, I realised that the IQ files that I've had difficulty with are those that I have worked on fairly extensively in LR. A few files that I've done very little to have printed, because they require less rendering time prior to printing. So it occurred to me to send...
  16. 2jbourret

LR4 - Epson printing problem - IQ180

Not long after beginning to print files from an IQ180, my standard print pipeline has quit cooperating. I print from LR4.0 (no RIP) via USB to an Epson9900 with current firmware and driver. My older files continue to print fine (P45+ and smaller formats), but the IQ180 files seem to get lost...
  17. 2jbourret

TRADE: Cambo WDS for WRS?

Just to clarify: This is likely to be a trade of my WDS plus $, for a WRS. I'm also looking to buy a Cambo SK 120-N, either short barrel or std. Thanks