The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. 2jbourret

Replacing the grips on a Cambo WRS?

I'm planning on making zebrawood grips for my WRS, if I can figure out how to remove and replace the black grips that came on the body. Does anyone have any idea how to do this? There don't seem to be any obvious screws, etc. on either the body or grips. Thanks!
  2. 2jbourret

Cambo/Schneider SK 35 xl apo-digitar + centerfilter

SK 35 xl apo-digitar lens in Cambo WDS lenspanel, with SK centerfilter and 52 to 67 step-up ring. As new, in box. Purchased new from Capture Integration in Mar. 2011. $2350.00 incl. Paypal and shipping to CONUS.
  3. 2jbourret

Moved: transfer files from older MacPro to MBP Retina

Im looking at buying a MacBook Pro to replace an older (2008) MacPro. The MBP will have an SSD and a Thunderbolt RAID, such as a Pegasus R6. Since my Tower has far more internal storage than the MBP will have, I have a few questions: 1)what is the best process for moving files to the new...
  4. 2jbourret

File transfer from MacPro to MBP Retina w/SSD

Im looking at buying a MacBook Pro to replace an older (2008) MacPro. The MBP will have an SSD and a Thunderbolt RAID, such as a Pegasus R6. Since my Tower has far more internal storage than the MBP will have, I have a few questions: 1)what is the best process for moving files to the new...
  5. 2jbourret

Schneider-Kreuznach/ Cambo Digitar 35 - FS or Trade

SK 35 xl apo-digitar lens in Cambo WDS lenspanel, with SK centerfilter and 52 to 67 step-up ring. As new, in box. Purchased new from Capture Integration in Mar. 2011. Photos: http://jamesbourret.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/SCHNEIDER-CAMBO-XL35MM/G00003mNKD.jr4.o/I0000CtGhOekXmws $3300.00 or...
  6. 2jbourret

LR4 - Epson printing problem - IQ180

Not long after beginning to print files from an IQ180, my standard print pipeline has quit cooperating. I print from LR4.0 (no RIP) via USB to an Epson9900 with current firmware and driver. My older files continue to print fine (P45+ and smaller formats), but the IQ180 files seem to get lost...
  7. 2jbourret

TRADE: Cambo WDS for WRS?

Have a WDS in excellent condition, would like to trade for a WRS. Having moved from a P45+ to an IQ180, I no longer need the full range of movements that the WDS offers. Great stitching camera for sub-full frame backs. US only. Thanks,
  8. 2jbourret

IQ 180 pros and cons (vs. IQ160)

I am currently considering the upgrade from a P45+ to an IQ 160 or 180. My use is primarily landscape and fine art, for gallery printing 40 - 60"w. I'm mostly using a Cambo WDS for wides, and an AFD3 when using longer lenses (the Mamiya mf 150 3.5N and the 120 macro are favorites). I've read...
  9. 2jbourret

Epson 9900 paper jams w/ Canson Platine Fiber rag

I've had minimal trouble w/ paper jams since starting to use a new Epson 9900, but have had nothing but trouble with one paper, Canson Platine Fiber rag. I generally use Moab Entrada in sheets and roll, but I'm testing with Canson Baryta and Canson Platine Fiber rag sheets, both in 8.5/11 size...
  10. 2jbourret

Phase/Mamiya 35mm f/3.5 Digital lens feedback?

Has any one spent enough time using the new Phase/Mamiya 35mm to give feedback or impressions of the lens? Edge/corner sharpness of the older versions was always a minus, and CA was strong in the old MF versions. Is this version substantially better, or is ti just a re-packaging of the old...
  11. 2jbourret

Capture One/Helicon Focus/Pano stitch workflow

I am looking to learn the best sequence of steps to take tiffs from C1, stitch them using PS, and layer for depth of field using Helicon Focus, and then take to LR3 (or bring back to C1) for further adjustment, printing, etc. Can anyone offer their workflow and suggestions? Thanks
  12. 2jbourret

WTB: Cambo Wide DS Digitar 47mm f5.6 XL Lens

WTB: Cambo Wide DS Digitar 47mm f5.6 XL Lens Thanks!