The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

FS: (CAN) Hasselblad 501cm + 80/2.8 CB + A12 Set in BOX + 150/4 CF

Hi..I am interested in the camera set..Is it still for sale and where are you located,,I am in Toronto..George
  2. G

FS: Nikon F100 Body + Extras

Hi Larry..I send a PM..George
  3. G

Bronica ETRSi +

Send a PM
  4. G

Negative feedback!!!

I agree and under the circumstances he being in the EU that a least he should refund some cash back to the buyer..George
  5. G

F/S: Metz 70MZ-5 Kit w/slave

Dave..the 70 came with a ni-cad battery cluster and the 76 with nimh. also the UI on the control module has been improved otherwise they are identical in power output I have upgraded my in handle battery cluster to the nimh pack because they last longer..George
  6. G

SOLD Mamiya ZD back

Ahhh..to bad I missed it ..that would have paired up nicely with the Mamiya 645af that was offered awhile back by Graham..George
  7. G

F/S: Metz 70MZ-5 Kit w/slave

Bump for a terrific flash unit at a good price, It is my go to flash for fast moving event photography especially when I pair it up with the p-76 battery pack..George
  8. G

Mamiya 645 AF + Nikon SB-900

Harry..did you change the flash setting from ttl. to auto or manual?? I know that I had to change mine..george
  9. G

Mamiya 645 AF + Nikon SB-900

HI ..i do believe it will work on auto thyristor or manual mode only.. the camera and the flash would not have any data communication as they are dedicated units..hope this helps..as a side note I occasionaly use my Nikon 900 flash with my mamiya 645e with this mode and it works fine but not as...
  10. G

Nikon D3X

PM SENT