The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. O

FS Contax 645 set, camera, lenses and Sinar lv54

For sale a complete set : - contax 645 camera - 2 view finders (normal + waist) - film back - polaroid back - 45mm - 55mm - 120mm - 210 mm - Sinar 54lv digital back with contax adapter All in great condition. On top, I will give a contax 645 80/2 lens which I bought separately and has...
  2. O

WTB Phase/Mamiya adapter for alpa

Thank you to contact me if you have an Alpa adapter for a Phase back. KR !
  3. O

WTB / WTT Contax adapter for Sinar 54lv

I am looking for a Contax adapter for a Sinar 54lv back. I can also offer to trade with a Hasselblad V or Mamiya adapter for this same back. Thank you !
  4. O

FS Contax lenses & more

For sale : 1. Contax 2,8/45 mm lens, very good general condition but some wear (see pictures), Contax pouch and lens hood are included. This lens is fantastic for environmental portraits, was too close to my alpa lenses so I keep the 55mm only. 750 euros 2. Contax 4/210mm lens, excellent...
  5. O

FS Nikon D3x

For sale a Nikon D3x in very nice condition. A great camera, close to MF in terms of IQ, way more versatile. I want to further invest in MF and won't keep any dslr anymore. 3100 euros + shipment cost (from Luxembourg). Bank wire. Paypal pls add related cost (3 to 3,5%) Not for sale the Contax...
  6. O

FS Pentax zone VI spotmeter

For sale a pentax spotmeter with zone VI modifications. Works perfectly, used condition. In its leather pouch, you could also rob about any bank ... Located in Luxembourg or Paris. Can ship worldwide. Bank transfer of paypal. 350 euros / 450 USD
  7. O

FS Canon 4/300 mm L

For sale this Canon non-IS 4/300 L. Some signs of wear, but very nice. 550 euros / 700 USD + shipment Located in Luxembourg / Paris, I can ship worldwide Bank transfer or paypal
  8. O

FS Alpa TC, black grips, Alpar 4/35

I purchased an Alpa SWA and need to sell some gear to get some new lenses for it ... Material is in Europe (Luxembourg or Paris), I can send worldwide. Bank transfer or paypal. 1/ Alpa 12 TC w/o grip Some signs of wear, works perfectly. Black grips are available as options, see below. 1100...
  9. O

From Alpa TC to SWA or STC ?

Hello, I am evaluating to move from the Alpa 12 TC to either the SWA or the STC for the shift possibility. I use it mainly in travel, 60% handheld and 40% on a tripod. Would you recommend to move to the SWA or the STC ? -> how do the SWA handle compared to the TC : are the extra weight and...
  10. O

Alpa Linhof 6x9 roll film back

For sale an Alpa - Linhof 6x9 roll film back. Works perfectly, nice overall condition but shows signs of use, please check details on the pictures. I would like to offer it for 1500 USD (+shipment from France). Comes with the original box. Also for Sale a Zone VI modified Pentax spotmeter, a...
  11. O

Travel with Alpa 12 TC

I will travel across Morocco this summer and wonder if I should take my Alpa with me or not. The back is a Leaf 75s, the lens an Alpar AAA 35mm. I think I read that large format lenses might suffer from dust, and I assume the fan in the Leaf doesn't like it neither. Of course I will not use the...
  12. O

WTB - Alpa TC / contax

First of all, for my first post, I would like to thank the community here, who's experience in photography helped me a lot for my first steps in medium format. After an extensive reading of the forum, I bought last year a Contax set-up as well as a Sinar 54lv. I am VERY happy with the pictures...