The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

FS: Sony A6000 with Lens kit

Excellent condition, 2726 shutter counts. Come with a sony bag. $465 shipped in US. PayPal or chase quickly. Thanks. I am also selling leica 1.4x magnifier in another thread.
  2. D

FT/FS: Leica 1.4X magnifier for 1.25X magnifier

or 175 USD shipped. exc condition, with pouch. Thanks.
  3. D

Leica X1 Complete Kit, lots of extras

Leica X1 in really great shape, no scratch found, always protected. Come with original box, and extras listed: 1, Leica 36mm view finder 2, Hand grip 3, A&A half case and strap 4, Lens hood 5, Lens filter 6, LCD protector 7, extra battery (as I remembered,need double check) If you buy these...
  4. D

WTB: Half case for Leica MP

Trying to find a good offer here:D. Half case plus strap is even better. Please pm, thanks BR Bo
  5. D

WTB: Leica MP Black

The condition has not to be mint, brass from use is accepted. Price hopefully would be lower than EBAY. Thank you. I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay and also sold some gears in this forum.
  6. D

FS: Summilux 50 1.4 asph (silver)

Near Mint. Hard to find sign of use except one tiny dust (I am very picky. It is only show under an angel and strong light). Coming with original box, etc. 6 bit code which shown on the box. For quick sale, Price is 3600 shipped. pictures will be post later.
  7. D

FS: Fuji X100, leather case, hood, filter, all inclusive

In excellent condition, with box, all accessories (Lens hood, half leather case, filter, 2 lens cap, a small camera bag, 2g sd card, a thumb up). Price would be 850 USD paypal and shipped for quick sale. I bought and sold many items here and at FM forum. Ebay ID is delubo_hu.
  8. D

FS: sekonic l-358

I have one come with the cover. It looks in great condition no scratch found. please see the picture http://www.flickr.com/photos/delubo/6151859130/in/photostream Price would be 220 including paypal and shipping cost in US. Thank you.
  9. D

FS: Minonta Dimage Scan DUal IV, and l358, Elmar90

The film scanner is in excellent condition, full working. All photos on my flickr is scanned by it. Has cables, film holders but without box. ask for $230 shipped. Sekonic L-358, excellent condition with battery, leather cover. $220 shipped. Elmar 90/4, mint condition. $220 shipped. Thank you...
  10. D

FS: Summilux 50 1.4 asph, 90/4, sekonik L-358, leica M7 special

summilux 50mm 1.4 asph,mint condition, lens is perfect. a couple of very tiny white dot on barrel, barely seen. with full package. $4200 net to me. Elmar 90/4, mint condition, lens is perfect. 220 net to me. no box. sekonic l358, excellent condition, with cover. 220 net to me. I have a M7...
  11. D

FS: Summicron 50 price reduced

It is in good condition. user signs on barrel. Glass is clean and clear. A little dust can be seen due to the age. This version is not very easy to found. I purchased a lux asph recently, so have to sell this out. Price would be $1200 shipped, paypal gift is preferred to save me some cost, my...
  12. D

WTB: leica e46 uva filter

hopefully be offered one (black) cheaper than ebay. Thanks a lot. By the way, if you wanna a hassy 500 cm please see my other post. I am thinking to sell a 50 summicron tiger claw version, so please send me offer if you are interested in.
  13. D

FS: Hasselblad 500C/M 50th Anniversary, 80mm CF Lens

Hasselblad 500C/M 50th anniversary (1991) classic chrome camera with 80mm f2.8 Zeiss Planar T lens and waist level finder. Purchased with the film magazine for the A24 (for 220 film). In EX condition and fully functional, Glass is clean and scratch free. Shutter is in 100% working order...
  14. D

FS: Summilux 50mm Silver E46 Pre-ASPH-price drop

As mentioned in Hulk's thread, I have a silver summilux 50 pre-asph for sale. Some folks have sent me the message. I just use iphone taking some pictures. Hopefully they are clear to show the condition. Condition: I say it is in excellent+ condition. 1, sign of use on silver barrel. You can...
  15. D

FS: Konica Minota DiMage Scan Dual IV

In good working condition with original box. sale for $245 including shipping. all my pictures are scanned by this scanner, please see www.flickr.com/delubo I put it on ebay, but if you are interested in buy it now, please let me know.