The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

FS: HCam Master TSII - Sony E mount to Canon lenses

I'm selling a HCam Master TSII - Sony E to Canon. This is a tilt shift adapter that work on the Sony A7RII. It's in excellent condition. $200 plus shipping.
  2. A

Sony A7RII conversion to monochrome recommendation

Hi all, I thinking of converting my A7RII to a monochrome. People who have experience with this in the US, which company would you recommend and why? Something to look out for or consider in this process? Thanks in advance for your responses.
  3. A

MBP 16" Catalina with Capture One and IQ4150

Does anybody in the community run this combo on location? I just migrated to using the MBP 16" and the battery of the MBP gets drained so fast its scary. Anybody has the same experience? Tested running activity monitor while the MBP was processing images and it spikes up in the 400 range in...
  4. A

F.S. new Hahnel battery charger for Phase one

Hahnel Twin V Pro battery charger for Phase One and Leaf batteries. Brand new and still in plastic. Included are the adapter plugs for other countries. Price $70.
  5. A

FS 50mm Mamiya Sekor Shift for XF camera

FS is a 50mm Mamiya Sekor Shift F4 lens which has been professionally modified for the Phase One XF camera. The lens is in perfect condition, no scratches, fungus or dust. This is a manual focus lens. Price is $850 excluding shipping and fees.
  6. A

FS: ALPA M645A Phase Adapter

For sale Alpa Phase/Mamiya adapter plate. This is the ooo version and will fit all P series and IQ 1-2 series M style Phase one digital backs. Very clean condition, is complete with all shims. . Price $500 plus 3% paypal fees and shipping.
  7. A

Lighting rentals in Hong Kong

I have a shoot coming up in Hong Kong. Does anybody know of a reliable rentals house to rent some tungsten lighting?
  8. A

Lens hood on Rodenstock 32mm HR

In the past there has been this very informative thread about lens hoods on tech cam's. My question is more specific in regards to the Rodenstock 32 HR. How have people resolved the lens hood for this lens considering this lens has an inside thread of 86 mm and an outside barrel of 90 mm? I'm...
  9. A

WTB: Polaroid 405 or Fuji PA-145

I'm looking for a Polaroid 405 or Fuji PA-145 back to use the 4.25x3.25 pack film. Does anyone have one laying around at a fair price? Thanks
  10. A

WTB: Heliopan polarizer 105mm slim design

I know why would you sell that one, but if you do send me a PM. Thanks.
  11. A

FS: ALPA adjustable back adapter H1A

For the Hasselblad H interface (H1/H2/H3), adjustable with shim kit, max. +/- 3/10 mm, for digital backs only. Excellent plus condition and includes the full shim kit. Price: $950
  12. A

FS: Phase One P25+ H mount

In excellent condition P25+ H mount with 30187 actuations. Asking price $5200. The DB was used on an Alpa. Was serviced and checked by Phase One the end of this April. Sale includes: P25+ H mount DB 3 batteries charger FW cable Pelican carrying case
  13. A

FS: Mamiya AFD II body with accesories

This is a lightly used Mamiya AFD II body which has been a back up body. Very clean condition. Includes RRS BM645-L plate, 2 electronic cable releases, extra ground glass, manual and extra pinhole body cap. Price: $1,200.00 Preferred payment method: PayPal Buyer pays for shipping
  14. A

WTB: FW 800 card reader

They've been discontinued. Anybody has one for sale or can recommend an alternative? Thanks.
  15. A

WTB: Leica Disto D5

Anybody has one sitting in a bag unused because you shoot mostly on infinity? Thanks.
  16. A

WTB: ALPA AAA Apo Alpar 4.5/55 mm or Alpa Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 4.0/50 mm

Anybody perhaps upgrading to the new Schneider Digitar 60mm next month or just not using their 50- 55 enough?
  17. A

Alpa MAX camera with Phase wake up - recommendation

I wondered what people recommend to use as a reliable and user friendly wake up cable system for the Phase P25+ back? I'm familiar with Paul from Optech posting so you can say "method 2". http://www.optechsdigital.com/Wake_Up_Systems.html
  18. A

WTB: Leaf or Phase One 22 MP digital back

Looking for reasonably priced 22 MP Leaf Aptus 22/54S / Aptus II 5 or Phase One P25 / P25+. The mount compatibility is not of major concern. Thanks.