The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. dude163

Canon 50mm 1.4 LTM

Hi there Rich I got your ad info from Ashwin Rao I live in Canada , would that be a problem for shipment It doesn't have to be express , just Normal USPS . Can you do 300USD ? thanks , Robert I used this as the forum said no PMs ....
  2. dude163

Strange ? request re: digilux 1

Yes!
  3. dude163

ouch 175! :( thanks Godfrey, Ill let my dad know
  4. dude163

Hmm Ill try that !
  5. dude163

WANTED: Hi strange request here, I bought my 75 year old father a Leica Digilux 1 2 years ago as a gag gift cos he always wanted a leica , Turns out its his favourite camera . So of course it died and nowhere seems to be able to repair it ,we've contacted leica NA and they referred us to a place...
  6. dude163

Fun w/Digital M Images

7. dude163

Fun w/Digital M Images

8. dude163

Fun w/Digital M Images

Hey all, been a while due to real life and shitty weather I was at a bonfire a week or so ago and tried out the 16 bit *hack* for my m8 these are all ISO 2500!! L1079270 by Robert T Wilson, on Flickr L1079269 by Robert T Wilson, on Flickr L1079251 by Robert T Wilson, on Flickr L1079250...
  9. dude163

The Review the world has been waiting for ...

I like how he always asks for donations, but drives this: Porsche Cayenne Turbo S Review
  10. dude163

The Review the world has been waiting for ...

"Versus iPhone The iPhone 5S shoots faster, has a wider dynamic range and has better colors and auto white balance than the M typ 240."
  11. dude163

Fun w/Digital M Images

ALmost total darkness at Glow Bowling with UV everywhere , ISO 2500 using the M8 14 Bit hack
  12. dude163

Fun w/Digital M Images

what happens to flowing water at -22C? this
  13. dude163

Picking up my M9 in the next couple of days... Go all out or try a cheap lens?

I heartily recommend the Rigid Cron 50 , this is on a M8 and the lens is from 1964
  14. dude163

Unlock 16-bit RAW files for M8

I do have 3.4 still, what did you want me to do
  15. dude163

Fun w/Digital M Images

who needs a monochrom? not me :) another 14 bit test pic, ISO 640
  16. dude163

NO noise reduction BTW
  17. dude163

Fun w/Digital M Images

Using Arvids M8 hack, this is a 14 bit image converted in silver efex pro at ISO 2500 using NO noise reduction
  18. dude163

Upgraded to Lightroom 3.6 and it works! ISO 2500 summicron 50 1964
  19. dude163

I also just redownloaded the latest Adobe DNG codec for win 7 Adobe DNG Codec 2.0 and I can view teh DNG files now in windows photo viewer, but they have a slight magenta cast ( Ibelieve there is a command switch to correct that) But they wont open in LR or PS
  20. dude163

Hi Arvid I tried opening the DNGs in lightroom 3.4 photoshop CS2 and CS 5. but none recognised the file, do I just need newer software? if so Ill try my laptop when I get home it has LR 4