The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (EU): Fujifilm GFX 100II including various extras

Whisp3r

Hey there! The time has come to sell my backup camera. Up for sale is a Fujifilm GFX 100II plus various extras:

1x Fujifilm GFX 100II camera body
1x Fujifilm VG-GFX 100II vertical grip
4x Fujifilm original NP-W235 batteries
1x Fujifilm BC-W235 twin charger
1x Smallrig L-bracket for GFX 100II

I'm going to throw in a Benro filter system (holder + polarizer + several adapter rings) for free.

The camera was bought in October 2023 and, as such, is in very good shape.
Shutter count according to Rawdigger is 11000 but I have serious doubts about the accuracy of that number. I use electronic shutter almost exclusively, only resorting to mechanical shutter when I am using flash. If someone knows of an accurate way to measure the number of actuations: please let me know.

All boxes are included, except for the ones the batteries came in.

Asking price is €6000 including 21% Belgian V.A.T. or €4958 excluding V.A.T. if you have a valid V.A.T.-number in the EU or if you live outside the EU. I prefer selling within the EU for a number of reasons. One: after you add shipping, taxes, import duties, etc.. the offer will probably be a lot less interesting for non-EU residents. Two: I've read, somewhere on this forum, that Fujifilm will NOT honor the warranty for goods that are imported from a different market. So beware!

Update: I will only ship to the EU, my apologies!

Oh, and one more thing: possibly a crazy idea but I'm just going to throw this out there and be done with it: I am currently hunting for a Schneider-Kreuznach Apo-Digitar 60XL so if anybody wants to trade: let's talk :cool:

If you have any additional questions, or if you require more detailed photos: please feel free to reach out, thanks!

0003-IMG_6956-Melvinkobe-Photography.jpg 0002-IMG_6955-Melvinkobe-Photography.jpg 0001-IMG_6953-Melvinkobe-Photography.jpg 0006-IMG_6960-Melvinkobe-Photography.jpg 0005-IMG_6959-Melvinkobe-Photography.jpg 0007-IMG_6962-Melvinkobe-Photography.jpg 0008-IMG_6963-Melvinkobe-Photography.jpg 0010-IMG_6966-Melvinkobe-Photography.jpg 0009-IMG_6964-Melvinkobe-Photography.jpg

Last edited: