The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fungus in my sensor

otografias

You can try reaching out to kolari vision - https://kolarivision.com/ - they were able to help me a few times get new cover glass swapped onto a digital back. I wouldn't use it if Phase One will service it and you can afford the 1K price from them, but kolari is perfect for older, less valuable DBs. Probably around 300-500 for a new filter.
Thanks a lot! they finally answering, cost: 449$ + 99,99$ UPS ship.

buildbot

Thanks a lot! they finally answering, cost: 449$ + 99,99$ UPS ship.

Yay, glad they can help!

Half the cost of Phase One (~?), not bad! The shipping you could save on if you get your own insurance, their price for that is a bit high haha.

Could convert it to full spectrum too!

otografias

Yay, glad they can help!

Half the cost of Phase One (~?), not bad! The shipping you could save on if you get your own insurance, their price for that is a bit high haha.

Could convert it to full spectrum too!
yeah I find a 1000€ insurance shipping for 37$...and the possibility of having an infrared camera... it's a temptation hahaha. if i convert it to infrared and put a filter in front of the lens it would be a normal camera again. i would have both options, wouldn't i?

buildbot

yeah I find a 1000€ insurance shipping for 37$...and the possibility of having an infrared camera... it's a temptation hahaha. if i convert it to infrared and put a filter in front of the lens it would be a normal camera again. i would have both options, wouldn't i?
Yep! It's a bit of pain to always have filters, but worth it IMO.