The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lightroom CC and Hasselblad FFF Files

chriswebb

This may be repeat information for some, but I just stumbled upon the solution when doing camera profile calibrations to try and improve my colors.

Problem: I was having lots of issues with the colors of raw Hasselblad imported files (FFF) in Lightroom CC. Once getting into Lightroom, I'd lose what I thought was the best color profile that matched what I see in Phocus.

Solution: Go into Manage Profiles and ensure that "Legacy" profiles are selected. It was unchecked for me which I assume is default behavior.

Screenshot 2024-04-08 135035.png
Screenshot 2024-04-08 140043.png

This will give you access to the "Embedded" color profile in the raw file as opposed to the "Camera matching" or various built-in Adobe profiles.

Screenshot 2024-04-08 134841.png

My colors went from

Screenshot 2024-04-08 135142.png

to

Screenshot 2024-04-08 135125.png

Note: These are just screenshots of Lightroom CC as opposed to exports, but I am very happy to finally be able to work on the Iess washed out colors that I see in Phocus.

Last edited:

tenmangu81

Thank you !! But I've just checked with Lightroom Classic, and the "Legacy Embedded" profile doesn't work for me. It gives colours way saturated when compared with the Lightroom "Camera Matching" profile, which is, for me, the best LR profile for matching the Phocus colours.

tenmangu81

Yes, I've done it !!
First one : Phocus
Second one : Lightroom Classic, Camera standard
Third one : Lightroom Classic, Legacy Embedded

Phocus.jpgLR camera standard.jpgLR Legacy embedded.jpg