The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Remembering Tom A.

JeffK

I'm going through some old scans. Found this one from Jan 2011. Breakfast at Zen with Tom and Henning. Tri-X.

For those of you in the Leica space, if you got to meet Tom, you know what an amazing and kind person he was. Always missed.

Screen Shot 2022-07-30 at 11.50.30 AM.png

dave.gt

It has been years but I remember a discussion somewhere when he bought something like $3000 worth of film… displayed it on a table in a pile, and we all marveled at such a prospect.:):):)

I wish his discussions about film and developers on a previous site, especially with Eastman 5222 XX film, were still accessible. These days I am immersed in shooting film simply because I now appreciate and enjoy the craft immensely.

We lost a huge resource of knowledge when we lost Tom A.