The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One P30 H mount to Mamiya RZ. is it possible?

A

apneaimages

Is there any adapter plate so i can use my Phase One P30 back with a Hasselblad H mount with a Mamiya RZII / RZIID?

In some forum , dont remember where, i have see one that use both a Hasselblad H1 & a RZ with the same mount.

Last edited:
J

JEM_DTG

There adapters available to do this. We sell adapters from ECO-Digital that allow for any current series of digital backs (even Contax) to be configured for use on the RZ67 platform. All you need is the proper sync cord for you back, and/or a one-shot cable (Kapture Group or ECO-Digital).

Here is a link to there site:

http://eco-digital.com/products/products/adapters.html

I have also attached a photo of it, so you have a better idea.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Jordan Miller
DTG

Is there any adapter plate so i can use my Phase One P30 back with a Hasselblad H mount with a Mamiya RZII / RZIID?

In some forum , dont remember where, i have see one that use both a Hasselblad H1 & a RZ with the same mount.

Last edited:

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Yes you can use one of those adapters but will need to perform a means of waking up the P30H prior to taking the exposure and also make sure the shutter is set to long latency.

Here are a few options:

1) Use of Primary Sync Cable's @ $89 (requires MF to mini adapter for all PhaseOne mounts,except V-Mount)

2) Use PhaseOne Wake Up Cable @ $110((requires MF to mini adapter for all PhaseOne mounts,except V-Mount))

both above will require this adapter:
Multi conn. to mini jack adapter cable (Item No. 50300144)

3)The Kapture Group Single shot cable $395 (**note can be ordered in a short config w/ mulit conn. built in)

As far as the adapters go, I do not know anyone with direct experience with the ECO adapters. I have suggested them but never have seen any feedback on how they are built and or ease of getting them here in the US.

I have heard some using the Leaf Adpater with one of the above methods mentioned above.

Lance

yaya

I've used the Leaf adapter plate with a P45+(H) and the P1 cable. It works. Some rental houses use it as it give them more flexibility with their H stock.

The adapter comes with a sync cable, an RZ focusing screen (with 44X33 or 48X36 marks depending on the model ordered) and a remote-mode cable (goes from the back to the motor-drive, for triggering the camera from the computer).

518-02181A for the 48X36 version and 518-02182A for the 44X33 one.

Yair