The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1 (blue) with 14-45 lens $500

I have a 1 week old G1 bought from Prodigital. I paid $535, and as much as I admire the camera, and as interested as I am in trying various leica and nikon lenses on it, I've decided I don't get along with using an EVF. So before I spend a few hundred more on adapters, etc., I'm letting it go. It is in mint condition of course. I think $500 is fair. Will add 3.5% if you use paypal, but I'm happy to take a check. You pay UPS shipping. Thanks....Peter

O

Oxide Blu

... Will add 3.5% if you use paypal ...
Don't let PayPal know you are doing this, they'll yank your account. I know one person who's PayPal account was closed without warning for doing the exact same thing. Not sure but I think it has something to do with Calif not allowing surcharges for purchases based on payment type. PayPal lives in Calif. Silly because Calif specifically allows discounts for payments made with cash/check. :rolleyes:

Joe- So sorry, but I have a sale pending. I got PM's and responded directly. (In fact I thought the buyer was you, but we already concluded the deal). I'll let you know if it comes available. best...Peter