The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Blends

m3photo

Re: composite_with_frame

This one is not so mysterious but uses one of the same textures - original shot was with Lensbaby
I like the result here Keith.

This one was taken yesterday on a walk, the texture is from a wall nearby taken a short while before.

G1 + Kit lens at 45mm 1/200s. f/8 ISO 100

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Re: Street below the castle.

I like this one Mike.

Reminded me of this one:

G1+Kit lens 14mm 1/320 at f/5.6 and 1/160 at f/8 ISO 100 blended with two different textures.

Very nice Michael. My shot was from Prague, where is yours shot. Looks kind of familiar.
I like the way yours is starting to become abstract because of the textures. When I was in Prague last time, I was really drawn to some abstract paintings of Prague buildings. I haven't been able to get that look yet, but I'll keep trying.

Mike

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Here is a blend from the past. I actually did this in the darkroom. Couldn't get the dog to put on the gas mask. the set I built from styrofoam.
Kind of appropriate for or times now.

Mike

ustein

Contributing Editor
Here is a blend from the past. I actually did this in the darkroom. Couldn't get the dog to put on the gas mask. the set I built from styrofoam.
Kind of appropriate for or times now.

Mike
Does this image have a title?

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Does this image have a title?
nothing meaningful. I must admit, I have a hard time coming up with titles for my work. Some night I need to sit down with a bottle or two of wine and start going thru my work and renaming the images. I think what happens is that when I start working on an image, i do so many variations and I also work on more than one image at a time like most of us I imagine, and I usually title it with the first thing that pops into my mind and then I'm off working on another image.
Did something pop into your mind about this image?