The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: UK. New Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 ASPH Lens

T

tripper

Panasonic H-H020 20mm f/1.7 ASPH 'pancake' lens for sale (UK & Europe)

New, received 31/12/09, bought from a UK retailer.

I now have two of these lens :bugeyes: I purchased one a few weeks ago to use with my G1.

I have now succumbed to camera lust and purchased a GF1 body to accompany my G1. It made financial sense to purchase the GF1C kit which includes the 20mm lens and hopefully sell the included 20mm lens.

I can offer this new 20mm lens for sale here at £230.00 to include insured Royal Mail Special Delivery (next day) in UK. This is a saving of between £50 and £70.00 on a lens only purchase (if you can find one)

I felt it sensible to test the lens before sale so compared both 20mm lens across a range of apertures and am happy to say I was completely happy with the performance of both copies with no discernable difference between them. (well done to Panasonic's quality control )

For references I have recently sold all my Sony Alpha mount kit on dyxum, ask and I can point you towards the feedback I have received.
On eBay I have feedback of 300 at 100% (81 sales many camera related) ask and I will share this info.

European buyers: Please ask and I will quote you insured postage at my costs only. Payment by IBAN bank transfer please.

UK buyers: try before you buy is welcomed. We are in rural Leicestershire, nearest town Hinckley. Again bank transfer is my preferred method but if you insist I could accept payment via my wife's Paypal account. If you choose to use Paypal Special Delivery postage is not included

This is a great little lens at a competitive price. Be assured of first class service.

Contact me via PM or email at ' royston at muttsville dot myzen dot co dot uk '

tripper

Last edited by a moderator:
K

klythawk

Re: FS UK. New Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 ASPH Lens

Pm sent. ;)

vincechu

Re: FS UK. New Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 ASPH Lens

If i had the money I definately would buy it =( unfortunately just bought the 14-140mm Panasonic lense.

Hope it sells, thats a great price you've put it up for.

T

tripper

SOLD. New Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 ASPH Lens

Thanks vincechu, I probably could have got more on ebay but I am happy to have SOLD here at that price.

LENS NOW SOLD

tripper