The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 35mm Cron Version IV wide open

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
My son Jack had a choir outing last night at a local fast food restaurant and i thought i would play around a little with the 35 cron version IV wide open at ISO 640. Starting to really like this lens , even though you can get weird bokeh sometimes but is is sharp wide open that is amazingly good. Just some grab shots

Guy Mancuso

Shooting family images is about as rare as it get's with me. :D They don't pay me enough:D:D:D

Of course i will find any excuse to shoot the M8 , i really have fallen for this RF stuff and the small package it brings me

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
All really nice and it shows the lens has great character. The last one is especially nice! I don't find anything objectionable in the OOF areas in these shots.

Guy Mancuso

Thanks Charlie it depends on what is back there like a Nocti can look so good and sometimes just get ugly.

J

jmoore

Try not to lose the last shot of your kids. All of you will cherish it in the future. See you in Moab.

Guy Mancuso

Irakly this lens fits you perfect. it has a nice look to it. I'm very happy with it even though once in awhile I get a Nocti looking background.