The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: ALPA Extravaganza & Phase One P45+ (Picture Heavy)

• Thread starter carbonmetrictree
  • Start date
C

carbonmetrictree

Hello awesome friends at GetDPI!

Due to a personal issue regarding family matters, I must resign my ALPA gear for the time being. I suppose this isn't too bad, as I can always purchase equipment at a later date when things get better. This isn't a repost from my other posting with other ALPA gear on Luminous Landscape, it was for a friend who decided to change careers.

I'm not too sure if this will help with describing the condition of all of the equipment. But, I do have all of the original packaging for my ALPA gear. I've always kept the original packaging and keep my equipment in tip top condition just in case of the possibility of reselling items.

So, here's the big ol' list:

Phase One P45+ in Mamiya Mount (10,000 captures) 1 Year VA Warranty Left including mount swap = $16,000
Phase One Hard Case
Includes 5 batteries
Dual Hahnel quick charger
Capture Integration Sensor Cleaning Kit
Phase One USB thumb drive
CF Card reader

ALPA 12 Max + Shift Stick = $4,700
*a note regarding the threads for the 12 Max. I had a friend with an extensive metalworking background insert stainless steel 3/8" threads into the bottom thread of the camera. I had met an acquaintance with a 12 Max, and he had been using his upside down because he actually stripped the aluminum threads from the camera. It got me a bit scared. Being the type of person I am, I thought it wouldn't hurt to reinforce the threads just in case. After the rethread, my Arca Swiss plate that I mounted on it was much smoother to mount onto the camera.

The 12 Max was sent to ALPA for an upgrade on all the moving parts. ALPA replaced the locking shift mechanisms and shift dials. The old locks had triangular teeth, which allowed the camera to "zip" with enough force. The new locks are rectangular, which does not allow the camera to shift even under pressure.

Shift stick also included, but not shown with the camera
2 Capture Integration LCC calibration cards included
I also have one body cap shown, which will be included. I'll be happy to throw a second one in the camera sale if I can find it.

ALPA adjustable back adapter for Mamiya (MA645A) (Phase One) = $825
Includes all the shims.

Alpa 12 Max Stitching Adapter = $150

Alpa Rodenstock 23mm HR Digaron-S = $7,000

Alpa Rodenstock 28mm HR Digaron-S = $6,000

Alpa Schneider 47mm XL APO-Digitar = $2,500

Sorry, totally forgot to include a photograph! But the lens is in perfect condition.

I would like to thank Guy, Jack, and the rest of the forum for being such great people to talk to throughout my time on this forum. I've received nothing but the best from you all, I hope to be back one day! Hopefully when I return, Guy will talk me into purchasing a P195+, while Jack helps me to figure out how to mount three C1 Cubes on top of each other with the back on top :D

J

jessehe

ALPA 12 Max + Shift Stick = $4,700

Includes all the shims.

Alpa Rodenstock 23mm HR Digaron-S = $7,000

Alpa Rodenstock 28mm HR Digaron-S = $6,000

Hi, Thank you Mr. Stephengilbert

I have a P65+ of mamiya mount. I like the ALPA 12 TC small unit. Could you tell me what is best combination ( landscape, Architecture, Street and people...).

Thank you

stephengilbert

Optech has a series of videos that show the ALPA cameras in use: http://www.optechsdigital.com/videos.htm I'm pretty sure they show both the TC and the Max.

The TC is ALPA's most basic camera. It is light and can be hand held, but has no movements. The SWA is a bit bigger, and has rise only. The Max, for sale here, has front rise and fall, and rear shift. All the ALPA cameras use the same ALPA mount lenses, and the same back adapters.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
...... Temptation is a terrible thing. Especially when you are a little short on funds.

:(

C

carbonmetrictree

Whoops! Forgot to update, I've been away from home for a few weeks.

I really wish I could accomodate some of the offers I am receiving, but I too, am saving for new camera gear. Maybe Jack and Guy can do a 50/50 buy in, and trade off on the weekends :D

Phase One P45+ = $13,500

Includes all the shims.

Alpa Rodenstock 23mm HR Digaron-S = $6,800

Alpa Rodenstock 28mm HR Digaron-S = SOLD

Hi, Thank you Mr. Stephengilbert

I have a P65+ of mamiya mount. I like the ALPA 12 TC small unit. Could you tell me what is best combination ( landscape, Architecture, Street and people...).

Thank you[/QUOTE]

C

carbonmetrictree

12 Max is sold!
Prices updated.

Phase One P45+ = $12,000

Includes all the shims.

Alpa Rodenstock 23mm HR Digaron-S = $6,300

Alpa 12 Max = SOLD

Alpa 12 Max Stitching Adapter = SOLD