The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - RRS BH-55 BallHead & Manfrotto 405 Geared Tripod Head

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Two Tripod Heads For Sale

RRS BH-55 LR
Really Right Stuff BH-55 Full Size Ball Head with Lever Release Clamp (B2 AS II)

Price: $385
Includes BH-55 Ball Head w/Clamp, Padded Pouch, Shipping and PayPal fees in US.
Will ship internationally.

Load capacity: 50 pounds (23kg)
Height: 3.65" (92.7mm)
Base Diameter: 2.86" (72.6mm)
Ball Diameter: 2.165" (55mm)
Tripod Mount: 3/8" 16
Weight: 1.90 pounds (861g)

Manfrotto 405 Pro Digital Geared Head
Price: $395
Includes 405 Head, two 410PL Quick Release Plates, Original Box, Shipping and PayPal fees in US.
Will ship internationally.

Load Capacity 16.5 lb (7.5 kg)
Height 6.3" (16.0 cm)
Quick Release Yes
Spirit Level Yes
Tension Control No
Tripod Mount Thread Size 3/8"-16
Weight 5.3 lb (2.4 kg)

Both are in great shape and fully functional, only minor dings or scratches. Check the photos below.

I am selling a Gitzo Tripod here as well so if you are looking for a tripod and head we can make a nice deal.
Here is a link for the Gitzo: http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17343

Photos of the Tripod Heads

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Charlie,

I must have missed the memo --- when did you finally break down and buy the Cube?

:D :D :D,

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Jack - End of May or early June. I waited until the Euro dipped below $1.20 and ordered it from a shop in Europe for 1199.00 Euro - you do the math!

As the Euro was dropping I was thinking about finding a place for Schneider or Rodenstock for another Alpa lens but then it dawned on me - The Cube!!!

This is almost as good of a deal as what you paid. I knew you and Guy would be proud of me!