The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus 55/1.2 Zuiko OM w caps filter

aleksanderpolo

For sale is the Olympus Zuiko OM 55mm F/1.2 lens with original front cap, rear cap, and an Olympus brand L39 (UV) filter.

Lens is in good condition. The glass is clear with no scratch, fungus, haze, etc. The front element is pristine. On the rear element near the edge there is a small mark. Since this is so close to the edge it doesn't/shouldn't affect image. The aperture works smoothly. There are some oil on the blade though. I have tested it on OM1 and GF1, the oil doesn't seem to affect the speed and extent of the aperture operation. There is a speck of dust near the front element.

Price is $320 for paypal personal or $320+3% for paypal credit card. Price already include priority shipping to US with insurance and delivery confirmation. Will also consider shipping to established member outside US, to Canada is $25 extra, to other countries $40 extra.

The first "I will take it at asking price" followed by prompt payment will get the lens. Offers will be considered later, thanks for your understanding. :salute: The reason I am selling is because I am looking for a ZF 35/2.

Thanks for looking, picture of the lens can be seen:
http://www.ipernity.com/doc/aleksanderpolo/album/220317

Last edited: