The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Cambo 5x7/4x5 Complete Kit

FromJapan

It looks like there is still some interest in large format cameras on this forum.

For sale is a Cambo 5x7 camera in excellent condition. This is the newer black version, rather than the old gray version. As you will see from the photos, it has been used very lightly, and has only a few minor scuffs. The bellows has been taped at the corners more as a measure of prevention, rather than a need to cover pinholes. This is a very complete 5x7 and 4x5 system!

The kit includes:

1. Cambo 5x7 camera with 18" rail and standard bellows and tripod block
2. 5x7 WA bellows
3. 4x5 reducing adapter with Graflock back
4. Extra 21" rail
5. Extra tripod block
6. Device for holding both tripod blocks on one tripod
7. Copal #1 lensboard
8. Copal #3 lensboard
9. Compendium hood
10. Polaroid 550 Holder with box and manual
11. 2 5x7 Holders - Fidelity Elite and Fidelity Deluxe, both with plastic tabs
12. 2 4x5 Holders - Fidelity Deluxe with wire tabs

Photos:
http://picasaweb.google.com/104131518494734389012/Cambo5x7?authkey=Gv1sRgCN6_v6GWj-XplAE

72,000 JPY (approx. 872 USD) for this fine kit, including worldwide EMS shipping. Payment in JPY through Paypal.

Right now I would like to sell this as a kit, but I am open to splitting it up. So if you want a specific part, let me know.

I have some suitable lenses for this camera, including Fujinon 90mm SW f/8, 105mm SW f/8, 125mm W f/5.6, 125mm NSW f/8, 210mm CMW f/5.6, 210mm NW f/5.6 and Sinar select Symmar-S 240mm f/5.6 which are listed here: http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22794

Thanks for looking,
Kumar

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
I've done a large transaction with Kumar, and can vouch for the way he conducts his business. I'd happily deal with him again anytime, so don't let the fact he resides in Japan worry you. Our transaction wasn't an easy one as Paypal held up the payment forever due to the value (It was a high value deal) however Kumar did everything he promised and more.

Good luck with your sale Kumar!

Warmest Regards,
Chuck Jones