The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Nikon Coolscan 8000ED

drumlin

Nikon Coolscan 8000ED for sale. Works fantastically. Scans negatives far better than I can expose them. Comes with both 35mm holders (strip and slide) the OEM 120 holder and the far better glass 120 holder too. Power supply and firewire 400 cable included. CD with manual also included. Nikon Scan can be downloaded from the web, or just use Vuescan which is awesome.

This unit is a big fella and I'm going to have it professionally packed at the local pak-mail (they do a great job.) I'll ship insured with either FedEx or UPS, whichever's cheaper (or your preference). US only.

Looking to get $1300 net to me + $60 shipping/packing. Add 3% if you use paypal (non-gift). 100% positive feedback on Ebay (user drumlin23)

Pm with questions..