The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 7I +43+65+80

joao henriques

My second post at this forum, but already spent some time reading that part of the forum that reads "abandon hope...". Some very nice contributions from Guy Mancuso and Jack Fletscher, and others. As you migh guess i bought some MFDB and am selling the excess.

Altough i'm not known here, as every other business good faith is something that must be present. I'm located in Portugal (Europe, just in case...) and in order to confirm me you can check my feedback at a portuguese photography forum http://www.forumfotografia.net/index.php?topic=22927.0 or at my ebay profile at http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/free2hear. Notice that i use the same username at both altough i opted to use my real name as a member here. My personal website is at http://www.joaohenriques.com/abitpixel/.

I'm selling some of my medium format gear (check my other deal, a Mamiya 645 AFDII + lenses). I opted to try to sell here in order to avoid ebay stupid fees, but if it doesn't go here it will have to be ebay. Please buy with full confidence. I'll give you me phone number through PM if you want to talk with me, and everything else you might need in order to be fully informed in a confident and loyal business. I can send worlwide. Payment might be made through bank transfer and also can accept paypal (add 4%) although i'd really prefer bank transfer. Every deal is different so if you're interested contact me by PM in order to be fully confident.)

Items located in Portugal/Europe

For sale there is:

body Mamiya 7 version 1. condition 8, as rated on used equipment by bhphoto video, see photos below of the marks. price 1150USD/800EUR, with the 80mm

-lens 80mm f4. condition 9+ (sold with the body only)

-lens 65mm f4. condition 10, like new, price 730USD/500EUR

-lens 43mm + viewfinder. condition 9+, price 1150USD/800EUR

The lenses are in exceptional condition, both cosmetically and technically, the body has some little dents at the right corner and at the back and it has been cleaned and aligned by a mamiya technician last year. I didn't take more than one roll after it.

The 65mm and 80mm lens both have front and back caps. The 43 lens only has front cap but the 65mm rear cap also fits this one.

joao henriques

up, need the money to pay IFM (International Monetary Fund). They arrived to Portugal so every portuguese must sell all their goods to pay the national debt. :)

joao henriques

new prices
body+80 - 770EUR
65 - 490EUR
43 - 770EUR

as i'm in Europe i'll stop posting us dollars because of exchange fluctuation. thanks!

joao henriques

BODY+80mm NOW SOLD.

FOR SALE

- lens 65mm f4. condition 10, like new. no marks, no scratches, totally MINT. comes with both caps, hood and UVN protection filter. price 450EUR.

- lens 43mm + viewfinder. condition 9, mainly due to marks on the back barrel (visible on the photo), but nothing more. perfect glass. comes with front cap, and UVN protection filter. price 725EUR