The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ship from EU : Mamiya 45mm D

Anders_HK

Ship from EU (Sweden) 1 ~ 25 June 2011 only, thereafter from Hong Kong.

Condition: Like NEW. No hood, no box. Front and rear elements just replaced under warranty earlier this year by Mamiya Japan. They were slight out of focus. Focus accuracy has been verified by my Leaf agent here in Hong Kong as accurate. This lens was purchased originally in UK. No mark, looks and is like new.

Asking price: 1100 Euro plus shipping.

Over last six months or so I have sold many of my gear here and on LuLa and Ebay. Please check, my login there same. All gear I sold have been as detailed described and very well cared for.

Will post more info and photos within 24 hours.

Thank you.

Regards
Anders

Anders_HK

Attached are photos, iPhone 4.

As stated focus accuracy has been verified and this lens is in condition as NEW and with accurate focus.

Following was the comment from Mamiya in Japan after repair:

"The resolution power of the AF 45/2.8 D Lens was within the tolerance but it was close to the bottom limit. This caused the unstable auto focus movement. We have exchanged both front/rear optics." Please note optics is NEW. There is no single blemish or issue with lens and it is like NEW.

Prior to that repair I experienced the lens as super sharp on 28MP Aptus 65 across the frame when I stopped down to around F/5.6 or at least f/8. With the exchange of front/rear optics it should be even sharper. The reason for me selling it is that I have upgraded to Leaf Afi and Hy6 system. Else this would have been a clear keeper, and it is one of last lenses I sell from my Mamiya system!

This 45D was the sharpest lens in my Mamiya setup and sharper than my 28D, 300 Apo etc.

Please feel free to ask any questions and I will do best and honest in describing. F.y.i. I am Swedish and offer for sale when travel to Sweden first, and if not sell during that time, later from Hong Kong where I current live. Lens was purchased in UK, e.g. Robert White new price is 1995 EUR.

Thank you.

Regards
Anders

Last edited:

Anders_HK

Can highly recommended this seller due to good experience with previous purchase of his gear :)
Thanks! Same as the ZD I sold you 3.5 years ago on cash transaction and later handed you in Bangkok, this lens is as NEW as anyone can find for sale used. No single mark, optics BRAND NEW by Mamiya Japan.

All my gear sales have been with perfect honesty and I maintain that as fundamental important --- and quick shipping.

Anders_HK

BUMP.

Still available. Please note that last day for me to ship within EU is 23 June, thus for folks within EU to avoid VAT. After that I will of course ship worldwide from Hong Kong.