The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss 25mm ZM Biogon Silver Mint

thrice

Hello GetDPI-ers.

Up for sale is what Zeiss themselves consider the highest resolution lens they've ever made. I have used this lens with great success over the past 6 months or so (I owned another one before that as well!), and now it is time it performed miracles for someone else :D

Lens is mint in box, with all normally included accessories (caps/paperwork/packaging) as new.

Lens is $1100
Finder is $350 (includes all packaging - see photos for cosmetic condition, glass mint)
Hood is $60 (includes all packaging)

Or all of the above for $1400 (all figures in USD)

Payment via paypal gift payment and/or buyer covers all fees.

This is the 25/28 not the 21/25 hood, I figure it gives better flare resistance than a hood that also allows a 21mm FOV.

This lens would look great paired with a chrome M9-P ;)

Any questions feel free to ask in the thread or via PM.

Last edited:

thrice

If anyone is able to pay via paypal and cover all fees, I will let the lens and finder go for $1340 shipped via registered trackable airmail, or $1365 via EMS 2-4 Courier trackable airmail. Both figures are NET to me, so if you pay via gift the fees will be less but that is up to you :)

Last edited:

dude163

Hi

I was applying for a new job at work today, and didnt get it, so it doesnt look like I can afford your lens, sorry to waste your time :(

Robert

G

glycine

Great pictures!!
It must be difficult to use GND filters on rangefinder lenses.

G

glycine

Certainly not on digital using the RF75 system. Of course one can also blend but I prefer to use filters.
Good to know. I don't even know there is a RF75 system. Thanks for the info.