The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Schneider SA 58mm XL MC

Anders_HK

Selling my 58mm Super Angulon XL Multicoated. This lens has an image circle of 166mm and covers 4x5. It is one of the XL lenses for film that is also among Alpa's offerings, which should tell something... I used this one for my Shen Hao 4x5. It is mounted in a standard lens board, but I can throw in a recessed at no extra charge.

This lens is very well cared for. Optics is mint and there are no marks on barrel. Optics have no scratch or blemish, no fungus and no haze --- mint.

My selling price is 850 USD by PayPal or tele transfer, plus insured EMS from here in Hong Kong. New price at B&H is 1,730 USD. EMS from Hong Kong is FAST, and has been known to reach USA in a mere 2.5 days!!! Now depends on USA customs and their raised security or therenot. I am of course happy to ship worldwide.

I believe most here know that what I sell is solid and of very fine condition, exactly as described and that I only sell with honesty. Else please make a search of I can give reference. My user name on Ebay is same and with 100% positive feedback.

I hope this lens will find a very good home.

Photos attached are with my Afi-II 12, thus... essentially this is what makes me step away from film and my beloved Fuji Velvia, low and behold!

Happy to answer any questions. :)

Regards
Anders

Last edited: