The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica SF-58 TTL Flash/LN & Boxed! (also excellent for use on Nikon DSLR's)

D&A

Hi All,

*** First Please note: As usual I am usually on my cell phone, so responding to PM's is very difficult from it. SO PLEASE e-mail me (instead of PM's) at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions or purchases, although once back at a regular computer, its then possible to answer PM's. Thanks!

*** SOLD*** Up for sale is my Lecia SF 58 TTL Flash. Used for less than 90-120 shots at most. (approx.) Just about "Like new". It's boxed with Leica flash case, instrutions/booklets and the Leica flash stand, all as shown. Kept in my camera bag for a short time (there are a few very very light marks on red plastic area which might be seen if examining very very closely) but otherwise like new and generally kept in it's original box almost all the time. Those that use this flash know how good it is. TTL, Auto or manual mode on M8.2/M9, S2 and some some other Leica film bodies.

The flash is also excellent for those that also use Nikon DSLR's by using the flash in "A" (auto aperture mode) or manual mode.

The only reason for the sale of this flash is that I have two of these flashes for use as a extremely portable 2 flash kit with small reflector for macro work, but that work is now done with a Medium format digital system...therefore I decided to sell the "like new" one and keep the other.

What is excellent about this flash whether used on a Leica body (TTL,A or M mode) or a Nikon DSLR (A or M mode) is not only the tilt swival mainflash head, but the secondary front firing flash tube for fill when bouncing the main head. The ratio of output these two flash tubes working togther can be adjusted, for excellent effects and results. Some even use the SF-58 flash on Leica M bodies, espcialy with a simple Nikon off camera TTL flash cord, as illustrated in Sean Reid's excellent write up of using this flash with the Leica M digital cameras.

My new Lower Price is $529.00 + shipping/insurance "net" (Paypal 3% extra).

As reference, I've done many transactions (brought and sold) here on Getdpi as well as all the other usual forums and each one went perfectly and was a pleasure. I've also been on ebay for over 10 years with 1300 pure positives (no neutrals or negatives).

*** Again, please e-mail me (instead of sending a PM), at---> IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions.

Thanks for looking!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Re: FS: Leica SF-58 TTL Flash/LN & Boxed! (also excellent for use on Nikon DSLR's)

Hi All,

Just wanted to note that the Leica SF-58 flash has now been "SOLD". Thanks to all those that conatcted me with interest.

Dave (D&A)