The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9 Steel Gray PLUS Noctilux 50/0.95 ASPH and/or 35/1.4 ASPH FLE

fishandfowl

(This post replaces my previous post that was somewhat confusing to some. I sold the 50/1.4 ASPH LHSA MP3 BP lens with BP M9 body).

Steel Gray Leica M9, mint LNIB with fewer than 4000 clicks complete in the box with papers and Giotto screen protector from day-one plus steel gray Thumbs-Up EP1. $6500 or best offer, shipped CONUS.

If you are the buyer of this M9, you have the option to buy either or both of the following hard-to-get lenses:

1. Leica 50mm Noctilux-M f/0.95 ASPH, LNIB, 6-bit, complete in box with papers. Used once. The only recent completed sale I have seen on ebay was for $14,995. The M9 buyer may buy this lens for $13,995.

2. Leica 35mm Summilux-M f/1.4 ASPH FLE (11995), new never used, 6-bit, complete with papers. Latest and lowest completed ebay sale was $6699. The M9 buyer may buy this lens for $6199.

fishandfowl

BONUS TO BUYER OF SG M9 and NOCTILUX F/.095 ASPH - The bokeh that this amazing lens produces shouldn't be limited only to photography in low light. I will include two German (Neutral Density (ND) filters, a B+W 60mm 110 1000X that enables a 10 stop reduction of light transmitted, thereby allowing use of f/.095 aperture in the middle of a very sunny day. Also will include a B+W 60mm 106 64X ND filter that reduces light transmitted by 6 fstop with the same purpose but less dramatic effect for a less sunny day.

fishandfowl

"UNBUNDLING" my hard to find LEICA M LENSES from upgraded S.G. M9

I have not done much selling of equipment on getDPI until now, so I am just beginning to get the hang of it. In the last three days I've made several sales of individual items, received instant paypal payment, and shipped the gear to the purchasers. Excellent experience.

But by comparison, my attempt to "bundle" various lenses—however rare and desirable they may be on their own— isn't getting much attention, mostly I think because Leica owners want to choose on their own what lenses and bodies they want to buy have to buy a particular camera body to get a particular lens. Similarly, I believe there many potential M9 buyers who might like to buy an M9—either for the first time or as a backup—who don't necessarily want my particular lenses.

THEREFORE THIS BUNDLED OFFER IS WITHDRAWN.

As soon as I can get organized this morning I am going to list the lenses and the M9 body individually and separately. Please look for the revised listings later on today.

And thanks to everyone who looked at the listings and sent PM's to me.

Ed

fishandfowl

Also, I should add that the ONLY item I am interested in trading for would be a silver chrome M9-P. If you have one and are interested in any of my gear, PM me.

fishandfowl

Also, I should add that the ONLY item I am interested in trading for would be a silver chrome M9-P. If you have one and are interested in any of my gear, PM me.

fishandfowl

Hopefully I'll get the gear re-listed today. Sorry for the delay.

I also intend to list some more collector items.

Still looking for a silver chrome M9-P . . .

Ed

Last edited: