The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya AFD III Body, AF 80mm f/2.8D, AF ULD 210mm f/4

S

Shelby Lewis

Priced for quick sale as I want to make a move to an RZ pretty quickly...

Mamiya AFD III Body in near mint condition
Mamiya AF 80mm f/2.8D Lens in near mint condition (this is the "D" version which is improved upon the older 80/2.8 AF models)
Mamiya AF ULD 210mm f/4 Len in Excellent++ condition

Total for package $1500

The body and 80/2.8D were part of my very low mileage Mamiya DL28 package... and have very low usage. The 210 I bought used, but in excellent condition. It remains so. I'll put photos up tonight if someone needs them.

I'd rather not break these up right now, but in the spirit of friendliness feel free to send me a PM or email if you want to offer on something individually. I'd like to move these quickly as I've found a good deal on a Pro IID.

Cheers!
Shelby

S

Shelby Lewis

Sale pending on body and 80/2.8D...

210/4 AF ULD available now for $250

S

Shelby Lewis

Surely someone needs that 210/4 ULD! It's a sharp, nice optic. An unsung hero in the line if you ask me... and renders VERY nicely on the lower MP backs.

JasonQuibilan

Hi!

I'm quite interested with the 210. Would you be willing to ship to Manila, Philippines via USPS Express Mail International? I pay with Paypal and the shipping address has been confirmed thru previous transactions here. My last was with Mr. Anders of HK, just a few weeks ago.

If you're amenable to it, please include the shipping quote to Manila, Philippines 1128.

Thanks and good luck with the sale!

Jason Quibilan
[email protected]

PS. Photos of the item will be greatly appreciated!:D

S

Shelby Lewis

Hey Jason... I'm traveling for a baroque trumpet gig this weekend and am away from all my gear. I can get photos to you on Monday, so if you don't mind holding off a couple of days, I'd appreciate it. There is one more offer ahead of you that is in negotiation, but I'll move forward with the intention of getting you a photo and shipping quote when I get home in two days.

Thanks!
Shelby

S

Shelby Lewis

So sorry about the lag in getting some pics of the 210mm posted... totally swamped with family and doctoral studies! Now that these are posted, I have one person to check with (whether he wants it or not) before it's open season on this lens again.

Other than some light scuffs around the built-in hood's end, the body and glass on this lens are in great condition. I intentionally lit this so you could see the scuffs around the lens hood very clearly. In practice, they are not nearly so noticeable.

Shelby

S

Shelby Lewis

For clarity sake... this auction is currently for the lens and the front cap. The hood is built in on this model. The rear cap has gone missing from my office (I have a suspicion one of my small kids absconded with it). If I find it, it will be included as well.

I will package very securely so the rear element is safe, but currently the lens is selling without a rear cap.