The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

hasselblad 205TCC with CFV and 80mm/f2

jlm

Workshop Member
hasselblad 205TCC body: focal plane shutter, in-camera spot meter
80mm f2 FE Zeiss lens,
45 degree prism with magnifier
CFV digital back
3 batteries and charger

this kit is in primo condition,

$10,000

jlm

Workshop Member
that has been a sweet rig for sure, but I have made a lateral move to control redundancy and yet gain more flexibility

jlm

Workshop Member
the devious Son has led me along the Rollei trail...Xact2 and 6008AF with P20. I'm just now getting them up and running. Covers what the 205 could do plus the full technical camera features of the Xact2 go way beyond the Horseman. and both will use the same Rollei lenses

PSon

I don't mean to interfere with the sale but would like to clarify some of the informations for John.

A few points:

1) The 80mm lens is not F2 but F2.8 instead ( Hasselblad Carl Zeiss Planar T* 2.8/80 FE)

2) There are several version of the 80mm lens including: 1) C chrome, C black, C T*, CF T*, CFE T*, F and FE. Both the F and FE are for the focal plane shutter camera such as the 205TCC, 205FCC, 203FE, 202FA and 201F. The one for sale here is the FE version which has the closes focusing distance similar to the Rollei Schneider Xenotar 2.0/80 PQ. The one on sale here is in perfect mint condition and the best copy that I came across. This is one of my favorite 80mm lens. I am now shooting with the Sinar m 80mm lens which has the same formula as the Hasselblad 2.8/80 FE lens.

3) If you love manual focus, the Hasselblad screen is brightest and most crisp when in focused even more than the Rollei 6008 and Hy6 camera. The 205TCC is also so compact and light weight. In addition all of the Hasselblad V Zeiss lens render very different looks than the Hasselblad H optic system. In the Hasselblad V Zeiss lens system, the 200 series lens (FE and CFE series) are the best optics up to date ranging from the famous Planar T* 2.0/110 FE, Distagon T* 4.0/40 CFE IF, Biogon T* 3.5/38, Sonnar T* 4.0/180 CFE, Superachromat 5.6/250 CFE, Superachromat 5.6/350 CFE, and Superachromat 2.8/300 FE. The 205TCC modified can now use all of these FE and CFE lens. Below is a sample of the lens straight out from the camera without any post processing.

Best Regards,
-Son

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
the devious Son has led me along the Rollei trail...Xact2 and 6008AF with P20. I'm just now getting them up and running. Covers what the 205 could do plus the full technical camera features of the Xact2 go way beyond the Horseman. and both will use the same Rollei lenses
Your both sick men but I love you ya both anyway. LOL

jlm

Workshop Member
well i still have this for sale. trying to fund some camera changes and facing the current market reality. i am lowering the price to $6,000.

that includes:
205TCC
45 degree prism finder
hasselblad viewer magnifier
80mm FE lens
CFV back
two batteries and charger

bensonga

Now I am stunned...that's an incredible deal! Wish I had $6k to play with right now. Some one is going to get a very, very fine camera for a rock bottom price....and I sure as heck wish it was me! Wow.

Gary
Alaska

fotografz

I can't believe this is still here! :wtf:

The camera is worth at LEAST 2K, the lens $800, and the finder $250. not to mention the spare battery ... so the CVF back is under 3K? ... 3K for a contemporary MF digital back! ... are you kidding me? :bugeyes:

Someone buy this thing, it's making me sick ... :ROTFL:

jlm

Workshop Member
I am withdrawing the camera and lens, now only offering the back for $4k

It is the CFV, 16 mp, 9 micron sensors, comes with two batteries and charger, soft case and in perfect condition. all you need to find is a used body and lens...