The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One P20+(Mamiya Mount) with Mamiya AF 80mm f/2.8 + 150mm f/3.5

justin989

Hey Everyone! I am selling my Phase One P20+ DB purchased in late March of this year from Capture Integration. I am planning on putting this towards the purchase of an upgrade to a back with a 4:3 ratio chip. I love the square format but I find myself doing more landscape work and wish to utilize the benefit of wide angle lenses.

Phase One P20+ for Mamiya 645 Mount In Excellent condition, (currently 7217 activations) there is a slight knick on the mount, barely noticeable. comes with 1 Brand New battery. Under warranty until 3/28/2009. Will supply invoice from Capture Integration.

mamiya 80mm 2.8 AF (Very Good condition, minor scuffs and wear on barrel, glass is pristine and functions perfectly)

mamiya 150mm 3.5 Af (Very Good condition, minor scuffs and wear on barrel, glass is pristine and functions perfectly)

All above located in Long Island City, NY.
Price $7850.00 + actual shipping costs.

Please give me a call to find out more info!

regards,
Justin Waldinger
917 362 8971