The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My lovely GRD

kweide

Getting older but still going better and better...
Always in my pocket. All done with old GRD... enjoy

Sorry something went wrong with the links...

Last edited:

mazor

wow kweide,did u push the contrast, sharpness and saturation up in a major way?

Nice effect it is giving btw

MAzor

Rawfa

Man, you've got some serious detail going on on these photos!
Are some of them HDR?

Rawfa

I've been living in Barcelona for 5 years and each time I pass by the Sagrada Familia or Parque Guell ("Gaudi Park") I'm amazed by what a genious this guys was.
The more I look into the GRD photos the more amazed I am. I'm trying to sell my E410 to get a GRD or a DP1 instead.

kweide

Trust me, i am a Olympus user as well. Keep your Oly and get a a wide angle lens. I love my GRD and i have it always with me, but i have great fun with my E-3 as well...
This was done with my Oly...its different! And it is not a question of your cam ! It is how you look into this world.

View attachment 9641

Rawfa

Maybe if Olympus came up with a cheap 28mm pancake lens for the e410 I could reconsider. But they've already stated that micro four thirds is their new thing now. So, there's that to look forward to.

fordfanjpn

Great shots! My GRD2 has been sitting idle since getting the DP1 and G1. I guess I should get it out and start shooting with it again. I had forgotten how nice that little Ricoh is. Thanks for the reminder.

I also love your frames. Distinctive but not so overpowering as to distract from the pictures themselves. Could you share some info on how you make the frames?

Bill