The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Road to Moab

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Morning fellow members. Thought I would just start a general thread than photos from different camera's can go into each section of the forum. Anyway last night we shot a nice sunset of Sedona which is our starting point and it about 2 hours we will go out for a sunrise shoot than start our travel north and to the east. We have a ton of shooting today and will wind up in Chinle this evening which is Canyon De Chelly about 280 miles from my seat right now. Thought I would start this with a little drama. I shot the G1 and MF stuff today and my reader will not download the G1 files. SoI will borrow one today so i can download the G1 which BTW everyone just loves. I know I got some nice images from it. So we just have to settle for some Phase MF stuff. I know Bummer.BTW these are straight out of C1 no PS at all. All with a 300mm Mamiya lens. Thought some B&W would be a fun start

helenhill

The Second Shot is FAB....
Can we Crank up the Contrast in the B&W series / more Drama Please

Have a Wonderful Time...wish I was there...One Day :)

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
A few from yesterday on the Sedona leg of our workshop. These were all from the P45+ on the Mamiya, and all are the 120 macro.

Cheers,

Guy Mancuso

Our internet is very weak but we are in Chinle or Canyon De Chelley. I am out of order but this is pretty cool. Last 10 minutes of light and we made it to this spot. I think there is a cop still looking for that buzz going flying by.LOL

This is MF a 6 shot vertical Pano stitch with the 80mm in Canyon De Chelley. BTW driving through Flag we drove through a snow storm and up to 50 miles wind gusts all day long. We are wind burned but we had a ball anyway

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I did one last night, not posted, and it was over a gig :bugeyes:

Here's a single frame taken about five minutes after Guy's above -- he got cold and went back to the car :sleep006::

Hopefully some more later this week -- I'm beat so off to bed...

Terry

Guy needs to toughen up. The light and colors are beautiful. This was the warmest part of the day....

Guy think morning in Moab SINGLE DIGITS.......:angel::p

Guy Mancuso

That image works out as a CROP 16 x 46 feet. 477 mg it should be around 20 ft tall.

Hey i drove all day with no sleep , I hit the cold wall.:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL: