The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

JusLookN

re: Fun With Sony _____

I love coming to this site and seeing all of the lovely work you guys produce. I rarely have any time to shoot any images. But I love the educational aspect you guys provide.This is only my second post here in GetDPI. I shoot the A-700 and A-100 when time permits(work a lot and shift worker). :( I'm holding out to see what the A-700 replacement will end up being. But you guys are tempting me to make my full frame camera acquisition happen first! :ROTFL: Thanks for all of the lovely images. Whenever I get to make some, I'll try and return the favor for some critique! :toocool:

J

Jamesmd

Sierra of Madrid today , they say a lot of snow is coming these days :confused:

ZA 85

J

Jamesmd

this is the glass palace , Madrid in the park "El Retiro "

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member

A900 all:

Heron in Landscape Format:

Waiting on Spring:

Bright Light:

Bob

J

Jjcra

A few more from my 700. I hope to get a 900 this yr.

J

Jjcra

It's beautiful and simple. Shoot either daylight or tungsten. That's it. It really gives one a sense of how the camera sees color, and certainly reminds me of shooting film. Just say no to AWB. lol.

p.s. although I sometimes shoot uniWB and change to one of the above in the raw converter.
So you are saying Daylight for day and tungsten for all else? I tried to find the post but unable to. Would you enlighten me please Doug? Thanks!

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member

Starting to sorting through my Salton Sea shots....
Terry,

These two would be worth the price of the workshop to me ... irrespective of the rest of your fun while there. Wonderfully seen and captured.

Kind of a cross between Namibia and Fiji?

I am major jealous! :thumbup:

Bob

Terry

No unfortunately on this trip my most used lens was actually the 70-300!

J

Jamesmd

spring is arriving to Madrid !! mmmm sun , light , siesta , all flowers and lovely women with colorful and small clothes :thumbup:

and men too , for the women ;)

cheers

James

J

Jjcra

This is the most unusual group shot I have photographed

Status
Not open for further replies.