The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fractal Dreams by Roman Loranc

JimCollum

I've just received my copy of the book.. and i'll say that this is the most beautifully published book i have seen. The trade version has already doubled in price ($300 form $150), with the print version tripling. If anyone has the chance, they should take a look through this book to see what the high water mark is now for photographic publishing.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I bought mine yesterday from Photography West Graphics Online -- not cheap though, $150. You can get a collector's edition signed copy with an original print online from RL's site.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
FWIW, my copy just arrived and is excellent. AND it was signed(!) My only nit is he has one image titled "Sea Star" where in the original you can see a minute gray sea star clinging to a wet black rock about 50 feet out in the surf -- in the book, you cannot distinguish the sea star -- IOW the book reproductions blocked up the shadows some. Other than that, the images are of course excellent, and inspiring.