The GetDPI Photography Forums  
   
 

Go Back   The GetDPI Photography Forums > Digital Camera Forum > Sony


Site Sponsors

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd December 2011   #1
Super Duper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,761
Get your Sony NEX 7 here!

http://bit.ly/uWMFQD
monza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2011   #2
Subscriber Member
 
kit laughlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Two suitcases and the latest MBA
Posts: 1,292
Send a message via Skype™ to kit laughlin
Re: Get your Sony NEX 7 here!

Robert; thoughtful, and thanks, but no thanks! Best wises to you, and thank you for all your help in the past. Cheers, KL
__________________
Kit Laughlin, www.KitLaughlin.com/, www.KitLaughlin.com/bodypress/
kit laughlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2011   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 659
Re: Get your Sony NEX 7 here!

Wow, what a hype for what is certainly a nice camera but will almost be forgotten in about in 9-12 months, as the NEX family will have grown from NEX7 to NEX(T).
retow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2011   #4
Super Duper
Senior Member
 
jonoslack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: East Anglia & Cornwall (UK)
Posts: 10,957
Images: 1
Re: Get your Sony NEX 7 here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retow View Post
Wow, what a hype for what is certainly a nice camera but will almost be forgotten in about in 9-12 months, as the NEX family will have grown from NEX7 to NEX(T).
Hmmm - do you think so? I'm not convinced it'll be forgotten at all - I would think a NEX9 (or whatever) would simply add to the interest. Let's face it, whatever else, it IS an interesting camera.
__________________

Just this guy you know
jonoslack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2011   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 659
Re: Get your Sony NEX 7 here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonoslack View Post
Hmmm - do you think so? I'm not convinced it'll be forgotten at all - I would think a NEX9 (or whatever) would simply add to the interest. Let's face it, whatever else, it IS an interesting camera.
It's interesting, indeed, but as Sony launches the NEX 7 into the marketplace, rumors of a FF NEX for 2012 are leaking already.
retow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2011   #6
Super Duper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 8,822
Re: Get your Sony NEX 7 here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit laughlin View Post
Robert; thoughtful, and thanks, but no thanks! Best wises to you, and thank you for all your help in the past. Cheers, KL
+1 to that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retow View Post
It's interesting, indeed, but as Sony launches the NEX 7 into the marketplace, rumors of a FF NEX for 2012 are leaking already.

I think Sony's public announcement in this regard just shows their courage and commitment!
Vivek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2011   #7
hot
Senior Member
 
hot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Austria
Posts: 1,724
Re: Get your Sony NEX 7 here!

People behave like SantaClaus would REALLY come down through chimney.
What's NEX7? A camera like 101 others too.
Now let's enthusiatic cry if NEX9 is coming up the horizon.

It's Christmas and consumerism shows his wildest flowers.
Gloria, gloria to silliest people on earth ...
hot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2011   #8
hot
Senior Member
 
hot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Austria
Posts: 1,724
Re: Get your Sony NEX 7 here!

NEX7 is deliverable in GERMANY!

But I wait for MY dealer - his price is 200/300 LESS! I dislike to pay SONY's searobbery price.



hot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2011   #9
Senior Member
 
ggibson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 355
Re: Get your Sony NEX 7 here!

Time to pay the ebay tax if you didn't preorder that special someone's Xmas gift!
ggibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2011   #10
Super Duper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 8,822
Re: Get your Sony NEX 7 here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot View Post
NEX7 is deliverable in GERMANY!

But I wait for MY dealer - his price is 200/300 LESS! I dislike to pay SONY's searobbery price.
There is something very wrong with the EU sony stores. Are they setup to drive people away?
Vivek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2011   #11
Super Duper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 8,822
Re: Get your Sony NEX 7 here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot View Post
People behave like SantaClaus would REALLY come down through chimney.
What's NEX7? A camera like 101 others too.
Now let's enthusiatic cry if NEX9 is coming up the horizon.

It's Christmas and consumerism shows his wildest flowers.
Gloria, gloria to silliest people on earth ...
Actually, it isn't bad at all considering what some do to get a new shoe:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-16323666
Vivek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2011   #12
Super Duper
Senior Member
 
Shashin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,620
Images: 130
Re: Get your Sony NEX 7 here!

Must be Hong Kong dollars. But they could have thrown in free shipping like the vendor selling it for $2,900--generosity itself.
Shashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2011   #13
Member
 
nowherean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: On the road...
Posts: 113
Re: Get your Sony NEX 7 here!

Will the NEX7 lenses work on NEX full frame? I wonder if it makes sense to invest into those...
__________________


My Photos: 500px
nowherean is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2014, GetDPI.comAd Management plugin by RedTyger