The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Leica Picture Thread

Paul Spinnler

1698310179058.jpeg

Leica M10M, APO35. God I miss the M10M. All one needs. Maybe I should revisit the M11M thought. Here playing more with lines and contrast, proportions, symmetry vs. asymmetry.

Waiting in a forsaken Charles-de-Gaulle airport lounge in Paris. The palm tree gives this place a nice twist. Early morning. Just me and the guy on the top left.

I will from time to time post some private images from my archives, thanks for looking.

Last edited:

B L

'camera woman: mind the white balance' - The day the Apple store was about to open its doors - Leidseplein, Amsterdam NL ...

| m9 | summilux 1.4/50mm asph | 2012 |
The focus is on the camera sscreen but the lady on the foreground is smoothly out of focus but still plent sharp to grab attention.Very well composed and captured.

Paul Spinnler

1699113547914.jpeg

M11, APO 35M – Zurich on a Saturday morning. Lindt & Sprüngli flagship café right around Paradeplatz the famous square at the centre of Zurich. At Spüngli you will see local celebrities, tourists, local politicians, young and old mingle to enjoy one of the best breakfasts in town. Lindt & Sprüngli is related to Lindt chocolate, but a different company owned by another part of the family branch. They specialize in high-end confectionary.

The M11 and the APO35M are a remarkable combo – they effortlessly capture every detail in a split second, with crystal clear rendition up into the farthest corners of the image.

Leica store is also just around the corner ;)

Last edited: