The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Adammork

1. A

What F-Stop range do you use

Sometimes f.22 and f.32 and their diffraction, is your best friend to avoid color and especially patten moiré in certain materials and distances.
  2. A

Fuji GF 30 5.6 T/S for sale in US

I know it’s maybe not to much help - but my local dealer here in Copenhagen have both of them in stock, I got them both delivered in end of last year.
  3. A

Do you long to transition from MFD to LF?

The LF will be way cheaper for quit a lot of motives at least… Together with a good colleague I have over the last year or so collected a a LF kit for architecture around a Linhof Tchnikardan S45, that was very close in being NOS, 6 Schneiders, 47xl, 72xl, 90, 110xl, 150 and 210 all mint and...
  4. A

Thanks for the suggestions regarding alignment tolls 😊
  5. A

Yes, the room for error is slim - we are shooting at f.8 since diffraction is visible at f.11 so the depth of field is so thin that you are not in doubt if you are out of alignment ;) Is it a commercial laser align system you are using, if so, could you please tell which.
  6. A

Yes I feelt the longing! Just started to use a Linhof Technikardan S45 with a full set of Linhof Schneiders - best thing I have done in years :) I bought the camera together with my old assistant and fellow architectural photographer. I shot thousands of 4x5 each year when it was my main...
  7. A

The Fujinon GF Tilt Shift Lenses Are Finally Here!

Steve - do you want a list with names ;) I know only a handfull personal, here from europe, that wanted the 30 ts and they all have it now - some have been on a waiting list, one just bought one without being on a list, delivery almost day to day... From our side of the table it does not...
  8. A

The Fujinon GF Tilt Shift Lenses Are Finally Here!

My local dealer here in Copenhagen supplied me a 30 and 110 at the end of last year, others have also received - they had a 30 and a 110 on the shelf this Friday - hard to believe that they all have been ment for rental?
  9. A

Resolution between digital and analog photographic Pictures

....and no digital file beats the beauty of the highlights from a good negative! Just started shooting 4x5 again for certain projects - so rewarding in so many ways.
  10. A

C1 laying off people / sale of P1 this year?

They will most likely find a way out if needed - remembering all the years we were told how inferior a cmos sensor was compared to ccd and how fast that song changed when cmos sensors became available in larger sizes ;)
  11. A

CFV100C on Technical Camera

No I have not - but I suspect that the sensor have nothing to do with the unwanted effects created by the Schneider centre filter. But of course it's an other story if the BSI sensor eliminate the need for a centerfilter - but on the example shown by diggles yesterday - showed quit clearly the...
  12. A

CFV100C on Technical Camera

Exactly the same here and for more and less the same reasons - 23-50mm Rodenstock, 72-210 Schneider. The flaring issues with the Schneider CF can really ruin one’s mood. But Rodenstock is not perfect either - I remember my disappointment at the first shoot with my new Rodenstock 23HR just to...
  13. A

C1 laying off people / sale of P1 this year?

Historical Phase One have never opened Capture One for other backs or medium format cameras that they didn’t own, until Fuji. Each back manufacturer had its own software, Sinar, Leaf, Hasselblad, Imacon and Phase One had their own. Leaf got bought by Phase One and first then it was possible to...
  14. A

Fuji GF 30T/S, Digaron-W32mmHR, Digaron-S35mmHR, ZeissDistagonPC35mm comparision

Ohh yes, I now remember those, they where dreadful with the 24XL - even the 35 XL with centerfilter could cause a fair amount of flare/foggy parts and also duplicate reflection from light fixtures and so on. So when the 60mp CCD backs was introduced and "forced" you to invest in Rodenstock...
  15. A

Fuji GF 30T/S, Digaron-W32mmHR, Digaron-S35mmHR, ZeissDistagonPC35mm comparision

I'm sorry that I misunderstand you - and glad I did. When I use a Canon, Fuji, Hasselblad with t/s lenses for assignments, more than 50% of the images are stitches, 2 or 3 stitch, and this works very well - most of the times - interior can be tricky, due to movement of the lens, but you learn...