The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by algrove

1. A

Coming back to Leica

Traveling right now, but on FM Fred mentioned a paint he used to 6 bit code lenses so that it would not rub off. It worked. I coded my VM 75/1.5 as a Summilux 75/1.4 and it works flawlessly.
  2. A

Coming back to Leica

To Everyone, I like that "Just keep on clicking." And I might add Just keep on ticking too. As long as I can see what I'm shooting I will keep on clicking as long as I am ticking..
  3. A

Coming back to Leica

Don New to the thread. I have not been on here much at all since the get police blocked a negative Phase thread many months back. Anyway sorry to hear of your issues. I had a similar colon blockage. Took out 30cm of colon along with appendix. My one good eye still works, but the SL3 helps...
  4. A

What F-Stop range do you use

Tech cam-Alpa f10 on my Roddy 40 and even S-K 150 f10 or 11 for landscapes. GFX f8-11 mostly for landscapes. Leica M wide open to f5.6 depending on intended results. If portraits f0.95 to 1.4. SL3 f8-11 when shooting landscapes.
  5. A

Hasselblad 500c and Phase One P45 Back - long exposure not working?

Cristian Do not know where you live but I could send you my wakeup cable that I no longer use and if it works make me an offer so that you do not have to ship it back. I offer this only if you are a CONUS resident. Keep it in mind.
  6. A

Fuji GF 30 5.6 T/S for sale in US

You'd think it was from Leica and it was a Special Limited Edition lens.;) Overwhelming demand?
  7. A

Just out of courtesy a small word would be nice, especially for a new member.
  8. A

Das Wesentliche … 🤑

What do you mean? Crippled? Just because of the FW?
  9. A

About to buy a GFX100S, need lens advice.

Peter Which 75?
  10. A

Das Wesentliche … 🤑

Will you buy it?;)
  11. A

About to buy a GFX100S, need lens advice.

You might try older 645 Mamiya or Pentax lenses via an adapter. Some work really well.
  12. A

I have one of those "Phase one 8 pin sync cable connect pc mount" laying around just like the image shown above and no longer used since I no longer have my P45. After looking at my old PO stuff I also have 2 other cables, but for the life of me I do not remember what they were used for. One...
  13. A

Leica SL3

Sl3 self timer times are 2 sec, 6 sec and 12 sec. 6 sec is welcomed addition. I got mine on day one and am happy to have preordered months ago. ASA price reductions-it could be a long wait, not just a few months. The SL2S and SL2 package reductions have been ongoing since it was clear an SL3...
  14. A

Thinking of selling 100S & GFX lenses for XT-5 and new XF lenses.

I am back to the GFX system on a limited basis.