The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by apophoto

1. A

Brooks-Plaubel Veriwide 100

A clean copy of the Brooks-Plaubel Veriwide 100 Glass is clean, shutter speeds are accurate Shoots 6x10 frames on 120 medium format roll. Tack sharp Schneider 47mm Super angulon lens. Good condition for its age. Comes with the camera itself and the optical viewfinder. Selling for $1k shipped...
  2. A

Linhof Outdoor T617 Ocean Blue ( 617s III )

Selling a Linhof Outdoor T617 Ocean Blue ( 617s III ) This set is with the 90mm 5.6 super angulon XL lens No centre filter. Comes with pelican case Working as it should , lens is free of haze and fungus Selling at a loss for only $4200 shipped worldwide via DHL express
  3. A

WTB: Schneider Apo-Artar 240mm F/9.0 & 270mm F/9.0 in a shutter

are you interested in the 270mm g claron in copal 1? You can have it for $500 shipped.
  4. A

Rolleiflex Wide 55mm F4 Distagon 6x6 TLR Camera

Selling a Rolleiflex Wide 55mm F4 Distagon 6x6 TLR Camera Overall in good condition Focusing is smooth, shutter speeds are quite accurate Film tested and spacing is consistent. Had been my travel partner the past few years. It does not have the original finder, but not affecting shooting. There...
  5. A

Linhof Outdoor T617 Ocean Blue ( 617s III )

Selling a Linhof Outdoor T617 Ocean Blue ( 617s III ) This set is with the 90mm 5.6 super angulon XL lens No centre filter. Comes with pelican case Working as it should , lens is free of haze and fungus Selling for $4900 shipped worldwide via DHL express
  6. A

Fuji GX617 + 180mm + finder

Selling a very clean copy of the Fuji GX617 + 180mm + finder Everything is in working order, lens speed are accurate Clean glass One of my favourites, but i have more of these. All yours for USD$2950 shipped
  7. A

Bargain Nikon 180-400mm f/4E TC1.4 FL ED VR

Selling a Nikon 180-400mm f/4E TC1.4 FL ED VR Take note that this lens has fungus on the front and rear element Depends on the situation, it may or may not affect the images . VR and AF are spot on, I dont find any issues. Comes with the original hood and original carrying case. Selling for...
  8. A

Leica Summilux 35mm f1.4 Steel Rim (Original v1)

Leica Summilux 35mm f1.4 Steel Rim (Original v1) Made in Canada Very good condition overall Focus is smooth, some oil on aperture blades Glass is quite clean EXCEPT there is a small scratch mark on the rear element. Please refer to the last picture. Comes with only the rear cap, no filter no...
  9. A

$2k Phase One P45+ Digital Back for Hasselblad V 39mp

Selling a very clean Phase One P45+ Digital Back for Hasselblad V The sensor is free from dirt and corrossion. No dead pixels Button fuctions as it should Shutter count is approx 46k. Selling this back with a 3rd party battery and charger. Also a wake up sync cord from capture intergration...
  10. A

Rolleiflex Wide 55mm F4 Distagon 6x6

Selling a good condition Rolleiflex Wide 55mm F4 Distagon 6x6 The lens are clean, shutter speed are accurate Camera has been tested and it works without any issues. Focusing screen has been replaced with a matte screen. Spacing on the film is consistent. No issues found on this camera. Selling...
  11. A

Linhof Technorama 612 PCII

As much as I love this camera , it needs a new home Selling a Linhof Technorama 612 PCII Comes with the SK Super angulon 58mm In excellent working order, focusing is firm and accurate Shutter speeds is accurate to my ears. Glass is clean from haze and fungus. Selling for $3099 shipped...
  12. A

WTB: Hasselblad H6X

mpb europe
  13. A

WTB: Hasselblad H6X

there is one h6x on mpb
  14. A

Schneider Kreuznach Xenotar 150mm f2.8 for 4x5

Selling a Schneider Kreuznach Xenotar 150mm f2.8 for 4x5 You wont see this lens up for sale anytime soon Mine has a flaw, which the shutter does not close on T mode, no problem opening but you need to cock the shutter to close it. Its advisable to send it for a Shutter CLA so you don't damage it...