The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Ario Arioldi

1. Ario Arioldi

Leica M to Nikon Z adapter

I have measured 49.95mm
  2. Ario Arioldi

Fun with Nikon Images

D850 + Nikkor 58/1.4 [/url][/IMG] [/url][/IMG]
  3. Ario Arioldi

M10 or SL

I have both. No appreciable difference in terms of IQ or DR. What is totally different is the shooting experience because of size, weight, AF vs RF, optical VF vs EVF. The SL is more versatile in terms of lens usage because you can mount and effectively use almost any existing lens of any brand...
  4. Ario Arioldi

GPS on X1D working?

My GPS unit has been unusable with any FW, so far. Only occasionally it was able to establish a connection with the satellites which was afterward easily lost. Waiting for a fix it is back in its box.
  5. Ario Arioldi

X1D Firmware 1.17.2: Resizeable AF points AND Electronic Shutter!

Does this make any difference in term of noise? The bottom line is that to have a totally silent shoot you need to use a non native lens (with adapter) or to shoot blind using the Mq mode.
  6. Ario Arioldi

Yes it is normal with all native lenses. Only with adapted lenses it will be totally silent.
  7. Ario Arioldi

Yes but no live view is available in Mq mode, so you are totally blind.
  8. Ario Arioldi

Fun with the Leica SL (digital)

Leica SL + 24-90
  9. Ario Arioldi

Fun with the Leica SL (digital)

Leica SL + 24-90
  10. Ario Arioldi

Fun with the Fuji X-Pro 2 and X-T 2

X Pro2 & 56/1.2
  11. Ario Arioldi

Xpro2 +56/1.2
  12. Ario Arioldi

X Pro " + 56/1.2
  13. Ario Arioldi

Fun with X1D

X1D with45/3.5
  14. Ario Arioldi

X1D Feedback and Questions

I had twice in a raw a system error requesting to remove the battery and it was during the writing to the card process. No file was recorded on that occasion. Afterwards everything has been fine since then.
  15. Ario Arioldi

Capture One 10 & Hasselblad DNG: Controversy and Solution

I have not seen any official (even unofficial) statement from Phase One that they are going to support MF cameras from Fuji, but if this is going to happen they may have changed their policy not just for Fuji but for any other MF cameras and they may be willing to support also Hasselblad, Leica...