The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by armaniphoto

1. A

I have a graphic kowa 270 mm lens and would like to mount in copal shutter.

I have a graphic kowa 270 mm lens and would like to mount in copal shutter. For now I'm using with Sinar shutter, The big shutter has vibration. I need to do conversion. I am trying to take out front and rear elements. Front group coming out easily, but rear group looks like one peace with...
  2. A

FS: IQ180 Digital back M Mount

Phase one IQ180 Digital Back, XF, DF+, Mamiya mount $9000 USD Phase one IQ180 Digital Back for XF, DF+, Mamiya mount in excellent condition, with charger and 2 batteries. World leading image quality with 80 megapixel full-frame resolution. Switch to Sensor+ and get 20 megapixel full frame...
  3. A

FS: Phase one IQ180 Digital Back Mamiya mount

Phase one IQ180 Digital Back Mamiya mount in excellent condition, with charger and 2 batteries. World leading image quality with 80 megapixel full-frame resolution. Switch to Sensor+ and get 20 megapixel full frame images as well as a faster workflow and ISO sensitivity up to 3200. Enjoy also...
  4. A

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

San Juan Capistrano mission. Arca Swiss Rod-32, IQ3100
  5. A

San Juan Capistrano. IQ180 Phase one DF
  6. A

Yosemite. Phase DF Hasselblad CF 50mm
  7. A

Phase one DF+ IQ180, Hasselblad CF250mm
  8. A

Morning in Yosemite, Tunnel View. Arca Swiss, leaf Aptus-75
  9. A

Some forums say, digital backs they don't like symmetrical design or old lenses. I tried to do something else. I got the oldest lens, RARE 1920s uncoated Schneider 12,5cm F-2.0, mounted in Copal-3 shutter. Linhof 4x5 camera, sliding digital back 6x12, Leaf Aptus 75s.
  10. A

Utah Arches National Park, Phase one DF, IQ180, Hasselblad 50mm 2,8
  11. A

Phase one Df, IQ180 and modified Russian lens 210mm 4.5 industar-51
  12. A

Leaf Aptus 75, Schneider Super Angulin 75mm 5.6, 4 shot stitch
  13. A

Arches National Park, Phase one Mamiya 28mm