The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Atracksler

1. Atracksler

Looking for a walk around compact with a zoom

I have a GFX 50r for my main horse. I’m looking for a walk around with a zoom and possibly macro capabilities. My wife has a leica D-lux7 which I like. It’s a bit small for my hands, not unusable by any means.... Any other suggestions for a walk around compact camera with a (24-70ish) zoom...
  2. Atracksler

FS Cambo Actus B Kit + Lenses

Price reduction.
  3. Atracksler

Found a Copal 1 front as well and adding that to the package.
  4. Atracksler

Moving away from the Sony ecosystem to a GFX. So the Actus B is on the block as well. I have loved this system, if you are looking at it, you know what it is. Here is what is included: Actus B Body with Sony E mount. The body is in great condition, except for one scratch on the rear standard...
  5. Atracksler

FS: Sony a7r3 55 90 24-105 16-35 70-210 20

I'm moving from Sony, so I'm letting all of my beloved Sony kit go to another owner. Sony A7 R3. Amazing resolution and speed. I upgraded form the original A7, and was blown away by the quality from this sensor. It rivals or beat my Mamiya/Phase One Combo. This was covered by my Sony Pro...
  6. Atracksler

Moved to GFX 50r from A7r3 Tilt Questions

I'm pretty psyched about moving over from Sony. I have one recurring job where I had been using my a7 and Cambo Actus B for tilt (some shift). I'm currently using a Rodenstok 90mm f/4 Rodagon Enlarger lens. The shots are tabletop product shots, I need the depth of field to be super deep. I...
  7. Atracksler

Seriously considering switch from Sony to the sl 601

Curious what you see as minuses for a studio camera. Thx.
  8. Atracksler

I guess part of my question is, "Is the SL 601 still relevant and worthwhile in 2022?"
  9. Atracksler

I’ve been shooting Sony pretty much exclusively for the last few years, I had the original A7, a 6400, a few rx100, and lately the A7 r3. I did have a short stint with the Hasselblad H3 before a hand injury, which made it too big and unwieldy, though I loved that. The only one I really liked...
  10. Atracksler

FS: Hasselblad HC 80mm, HC 35mm, and 26mm Extension Tube

Sold my H Camera, so I don't need these guys anymore. Wonderful lenses. 80mm: Good condition. Comes with Hasselblad Back Cap and Non-original Minolta Front Cap as well as Hasselblad Hood $700 35mm: Good condition. Comes with Hasselblad Front and Back Caps, Hood. $700 26mm Tube: $120...
  11. Atracksler

Hasselblad H3D 39 with 35mm + Extras

Price adjustment. HD39 kit - $2200 HC 35mm Lens $1000 Added more images to the gallery of the lens.
  12. Atracksler

Hasselblad H3D 39 with 35mm + Extras

Had listed this before without the 35mm lens, but I'm adding it in as a kit: A beautiful camera, but a recent accident makes this too big for me to use, unfortunately, the files are gorgeous!! I tried to make it a complete kit before my accident. Kit includes: Hasselblad H3D HC 35mm 3.5 H3d...
  13. Atracksler

Wtb Laowa probe lens

Looking for a laowa probe lens in Sony e mount.